SkatePerception

^ not for me :goldenwub:

the license expired on the 28th, Steve, you should pay for this. best website other than sp on teh internetz

has anyone besides me noticed all of the for sale threads in the wtb section? and tylerfilms502 bumps year old topics about his vx1 all the time and then makes like 5 threads about the same thing in a day

B)

Fixing the search bar would be sick. I know there's spoogle, but not all new members now about it, Surely you could link the search bar to spoogle someway and make it the official "search bar"

Fixing the search bar would be sick. I know there's spoogle, but not all new members now about it, Surely you could link the search bar to spoogle someway and make it the official "search bar"

yeah i'm pretty sure that's possible. but steve doesn't have the time to do it, and i don't know how.

scott was supposed to fix the search bar a while back, he hasn't yet.

what i recommend is putting spoogle in your sig like mine and putting some text saying "this is the best way to search sp" or something along those lines.

yeah i'm pretty sure that's possible. but steve doesn't have the time to do it, and i don't know how.

scott was supposed to fix the search bar a while back, he hasn't yet.

what i recommend is putting spoogle in your sig like mine and putting some text saying "this is the best way to search sp" or something along those lines.

Alright, sounds like a good idea.

How come more than half the threads are gone? On some sections it shows it has thousands of threads posted but in reality it shows only a few pages worth stuff. Can't even see my own old threads. Thus the search button has become useless in this resource/community. Database glitch? I was hoping to do a research on on-board lights with reviews and comparisons.

• Like 1

i have over 100 posts, and have not become an "established member". how do i do this?

get more. it might be 500..... all i know is you need 1000 to be a die hard

ok i have been having a problem with multiquoeting and posting an image it says i have no permission please tell me how i may obtain those back

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.