i'd be stoked if the following would make it:

dan drehobl

daewon song

bobby puleo

dennis busenitz

tony trujillo

Dixon, Danny Brady, Haslam, Josiah and Sheckler were my top choices

Dixon cause he's just generally a beast

Danny Brady Cause he's an OG brit and will hopefully follow in the shoes of fellow brit Benny......

Haslam becuase he has so many rediculous tricks

Josiah because he's brutal

and finally sheckler because i'd love to see him dicked on by the likes of haslam etc. and then watch and laugh at the the resulting Life Of Ryan.......

lolz

and finally sheckler because i'd love to see him dicked on by the likes of haslam etc. and then watch and laugh at the the resulting Life Of Ryan.......

lolz

Too bad he'd probably win huh? :goldenwub:

Davis torgerson, kenny hoyle, tony t, john motta, and nick trapasso are the top 5 people i want to see in it.

I really hope Chis cole isnt in it, there doesnt need to be another competition that he completely owns and everyone else is just skating for 2nd

isnt jake johnson on this list? i saw him skate the other day and it was retarded.

so torgy, johnson, and josiah are pretty much the only people im pulling for. odds are im gonna be dissapointed. but seriously, who gives a fuck

the berrics needs more variety.

i'd be stoked if the following would make it:

dan drehobl

daewon song

bobby puleo

dennis busenitz

tony trujillo

drehobl? i didnt know if you got the memo, but flat gound only. i'd be very suprised if he could 3 flip

drehobl? i didnt know if you got the memo, but flat gound only. i'd be very suprised if he could 3 flip

i hope you're joking.

i think sheckler could make it in because everyone is voting for he (including me) just for the lulz, plus the kids who think H3S tHe Be5T sK8r iN tH3 w0rLd!!!!!!!!xoxo that are like 40 percent of skaters in the usa

i think sheckler could make it in because everyone is voting for he (including me) just for the lulz, plus the kids who think H3S tHe Be5T sK8r iN tH3 w0rLd!!!!!!!!xoxo that are like 40 percent of skaters in the usa

H3 iz da b3st

Are you guys seriously voting or Sheckler? Why would he get killed? if he gets picked then he's going to "train" flat ground everyday so he can do well because its a serious contest to him. It would be a lot funnier if he isn't voted in because then he can cry about it on his show. You guys are blowing it.

I wish Jason Dill was on the list (I didn't see him at least)

but it would be sick if Mike Anderson got picked to be on it

i dont give a shit i jus wanna see antwuan, spanky, david gravette, torgy, josiah, cody lucas, cory kennedy, danny brady, patrick melcher, nyjah, pops, and figgy make it. this could be very epic. so many flannels in one place at one time.

Are you guys seriously voting or Sheckler? Why would he get killed? if he gets picked then he's going to "train" flat ground everyday so he can do well because its a serious contest to him. It would be a lot funnier if he isn't voted in because then he can cry about it on his show. You guys are blowing it.

i want to see that.

i really want antwuan in i fucking love that dudes skating style and josiah and torgy and nick trapasso no other gay faggots like ryan sheckler he can slob on my knob

i really want antwuan in i fucking love that dudes skating style and josiah and torgy and nick trapasso no other gay faggots like ryan sheckler he can slob on my knob

that pretty much sums up what i would say, but you forgot Theotis :goldenwub: