SkatePerception
amit

Vx1000 And Vx2_00 Bayo Rings! Recession Special

I know you guys haven't heard from in awhile, been super busy with school. I've sold my vx1000 to help make some payments here and there so unfortunately I cannot retest my rings so it's difficult for me to sell them. A customer emailed me and asked that I sell him one of my untested rings at a discounted price. I figure hey why not. The worse that could be a problem is that they may require minor sanding, other than that they are fine. Only thing for me is since I always offered 100% customer satisfaction, meaning, if the ring did not fit, i kept sending you new ones till they fit (with free shipping) or I fixed yours. Without owning a vx1anymore, I can't do this so hey, why not sell them anyways to those people who really need/want one. With that said, it is to be perfectly understood that upon arrival your ring is not guaranteed to fit perfectly. However, to give an incentive to buy, I will reduce the cost to $28 including shipping to anywhere in the world

Rings for the vx2 are PERFECT and will be $35 shipped

If you would like to buy one please send paypal payment to amitsitapara@gmail.com and I will ship one out asap (usually buyers have their ring within a week of placing an order).

Edit: So far all vx1 rings have been perfect

Oh and for those who haven't been on here long enough to know who I am please don't even waste your time asking if I have anyone to vouch for me. My name is amit and I'm the king of legit.

• Like 3

do you know how happy you just made me?

ive been looking for one forever, and since you weren't selling them anymore it's been mad hard finding one.

i'll send the money tomorrow

do you know how happy you just made me?

ive been looking for one forever, and since you weren't selling them anymore it's been mad hard finding one.

i'll send the money tomorrow

Sounds good my man. Sorry for not being around for awhile. I think I really pissed off a LOT of people

ill sell you a vx21k to make sure these work

Unfortunately I can't afford to do this. Wanna buy a crap load of bayo rings from me, make them perfect, and then sell them for retail? :ph34r:

Unfortunately I can't afford to do this. Wanna buy a shit load of bayo rings from me, make them perfect, and then sell them for retail? :ph34r:

Give me a deal on a bunch of them and I will do it.

you could still get 40 for them no problem. jsut cuz all these kids with their optekas will buy em regardless.

GUESS WHO HAS VX1 RINGS???

That's right! They will take a few days longer to get out in the beginning but order now to reserve yourself one!

That's right! They will take a few days longer to get out in the beginning but order now to reserve yourself one!

reserve'd

still not sure if theyll fit correctly the first time right?

even so i might pick one up anyways

i reserve an amit vx1 ring. =). really, i want one, so save one please.

i reserve an amit vx1 ring. =). really, i want one, so save one please.

Reserve means you give me money.

Reserve means you give me money.

it's not currently in paypal, i hope you accept cash in the mail or money order?

also, do they fit or do they need to be adjusted?

Read. I take any form of cash.

Read. I take any form of cash.

i did read, but you were talking about the vx2000 rings. are they already filed out the tabs, just need minor adjustments, or do the tabs need to be made?

Yes just need minor sanding at the tabs if anything.