SkatePerception
amit

Vx1000 And Vx2_00 Bayo Rings! Recession Special

someone with a bayo ring and a camera to take pictures with please PM me.

Damn man, I cant afford to get one and not have it fit. Anyone try it on the vx2100?

A bunch of them fit on my camera, and he seperated the ones that needed more sanding.

edit: ihave a vx2100

A bunch of them fit on my camera, and he seperated the ones that needed more sanding.

edit: ihave a vx2100

Makes me feel a lot better.

Do they make Opteka death footy look better?

I wish I could answer that question for you but when I tested rings on (shibbyskateco) jake's camera, I didn't have any that were 100% complete with 58mm threads so we couldn't try the lens out. On the other hand I have 12 or so perfect fitting vx2100 rings. I even got Jake's opinion on a couple to make sure they fit well so I'm not just letting shoddy rings pass through.

I wish I could answer that question for you but when I tested rings on (shibbyskateco) jake's camera, I didn't have any that were 100% complete with 58mm threads so we couldn't try the lens out. On the other hand I have 12 or so perfect fitting vx2100 rings. I even got Jake's opinion on a couple to make sure they fit well so I'm not just letting shoddy rings pass through.

i can vouch for that. He asked me on the ones that were the slightest possibility of being not perfect. Any others that weren't good enough to sell with 100% satisfaction he put in a different pile and marked where they should be sanded.

and the rings get press fitted with a 58mm thread mounter, so your lens screws on it. those were not intact yet so we cant tell what the vig looks like or anything.

Ill be sure to let you know though - if i remember.

Makes me feel a lot better.

Do they make Opteka death footy look better?

they basically act as a spacer. with the opteka the produce a tiny bit of vig, a good amount IMO. i'd get this over a spacer though because it takes the stress off your threads.

comparison...

http://forums.skateperception.com/index.ph...p;#entry3123671

they basically act as a spacer. with the opteka the produce a tiny bit of vig, a good amount IMO. i'd get this over a spacer though because it takes the stress off your threads.

I find when you use an AMIT bayoring its more of Half a spacer.

Because the lens sits as close as just screwing it.

For those who didn't specify which camera their bayo ring was for on paypal, PLEASE post in this thread and state your paypal name and the camera the ring is for.

paypal name, not e-mail. it's just faster this way. Don't worry about it though nanarac i got you.

For those who didn't specify which camera their bayo ring was for on paypal, PLEASE post in this thread and state your paypal name and the camera the ring is for.

All v1000 rings come with sandpaper for making any modifications for the ring to fit.

Shipped a good amount of rings this week. Who else wants some?!

Thanks a lot Jake.

These things are going all over the world. I'm kinda surprised.

Thanks a lot Jake.

These things are going all over the world. I'm kinda surprised.

Free bump for the best.

Hey, shouldn't your signature say. "Get your opteka death on your VX's bayo. Hit me up to find out how!"