SkatePerception
billycox

How To Get Free Food

complain.

write them and email and complain. go in there looking for a problem. then go home and write to the website about what went wrong and how your so fed up with everything and you might never go back. and if they send you email apologizing and not offering anything, use the line from that movie with dane cook, i think its called like waiting, where the hick guys says "i want a gift card, a tee shirt, a keychain, a sundae, a refund...". then they give you a lot of shit like gift cards and stuff.

one time i went into wawa and got a hotdog and then when i went to eat it there was a 2 foot long hair in it form the black girls weave at the counter. got a $20 gift card from wawa.

another time at kfc i waited in line for 2 minutes so i got pissed off and they sent me $10

you dont even have to go in, just email every company asking for money

there are better ways to get free food without being anal.

Just find a receipt, drivethrough tricks, etc.

Tacobell dime/quarter trick anyone? Me and mah friends won like 8 tacos the other day doing that, lol.

Tacobell dime/quarter trick anyone? Me and mah friends won like 8 tacos the other day doing that, lol.

haha my friend works at taco bell and his bos is anal about giving him or his friends free food so we always do the quarter trick thing and piss him off hahahaa

how do you do the dime trick?

there are better ways to get free food without being anal.

Just find a receipt, drivethrough tricks, etc.

Like in GRIND?????????

i dont know if anyone else has it, but the burger king near me has something like the taco bell game but with water. its 10000000 times harder but the dumb asses didnt lock the top on, so when the workers arent looking i take the top off and place my coin on the thingy <_<

nickel-medium fries

dime- medium soda

quarter-whopper jr meal

i dont know if anyone else has it, but the burger king near me has something like the taco bell game but with water. its 10000000 times harder but the dumb asses didnt lock the top on, so when the workers arent looking i take the top off and place my coin on the thingy <_<

nickel-medium fries

dime- medium soda

quarter-whopper jr meal

whattt thats tight. i also wished a burger place one would have that game around me but nobody ever does. i win shit at taco bell all the time though

the funny thing is its been unlocked for like 2 years and they even saw it open and they didnt do anything about it

lol

Haaa. I was at BK once and there was still a dime on the winning thing, so I just chilled by it for a few minutes and exclaimed "Oh shit I won!" and they gave me some food.

Whenever the top is unlocked I just put one on myself. We were at Perkins and they had one unlocked and I put whatever I had on it for like, 3 cookies. Being cheap has never been so fun.

hahaha i was expecting something more complicated but your right dude. why didnt i ever think of this before?

complain.

write them and email and complain. go in there looking for a problem. then go home and write to the website about what went wrong and how your so fed up with everything and you might never go back. and if they send you email apologizing and not offering anything, use the line from that movie with dane cook, i think its called like waiting, where the hick guys says "i want a gift card, a tee shirt, a keychain, a sundae, a refund...". then they give you a lot of shit like gift cards and stuff.

Damn thats fucking nice