SkatePerception
billycox

How To Get Free Food

Shot burger king one, the one near me sux balls, it took 10 mins for a fucking coke

Just scored a free 12 piece chicken, Double Down, Snackers, and dessert from KFC...fuck yes.

HOW?! :huh::)

got a free $20 meal at chipotle once cause i had a broken arm and the girl felt bad for me

anywhere with the fountain soda thing ask for a cup for water or a courtesy cup (sorta obvious but whateva)

for everyone saying its being an asshole, all i have to say is how? robbing a multi-billion dollar corporation like mcdonalds, tacobell, bk, ect, does absolutely nothing at all, it doesn't even slightly hurt their business. it would be metaphorically equivalent to killing an ant and thinking they will go extinct

dude this works, my girlfriend calls places all the time and tells them they fucked up our order or something and they send her so much free shit, its dope.

I'm gonig to become an obese man now. Thanks a bunch dewd :)

i did this unintentionally the other day at Jack In the Box over the weekend. i ordered 2 tacos, 10 mins go by and im like wtf? (its late and there are like no customers) so i go up to the counter and ask where my tacos were and they gave me the 2 tacos plus 2 more for the "inconvenience" hahaha

i did this unintentionally the other day at Jack In the Box over the weekend. i ordered 2 tacos, 10 mins go by and im like wtf? (its late and there are like no customers) so i go up to the counter and ask where my tacos were and they gave me the 2 tacos plus 2 more for the "inconvenience" hahaha

hahaha I just got back from Jack and they gave me a large fry for an "uncommon inconvrnience" aftet I waited 235723645 years in the drive thru for my small fry. Holy shit, lulz. :)

I hate to be "that guy" for this, but me and my friends have been scamming free food from fast food places for yeeeeeeeeears. McDonalds is def easiest, they fuck up so much anyway that they'll believe pretty much anything.

I hate to be "that guy" for this, but me and my friends have been scamming free food from fast food places for yeeeeeeeeears. McDonalds is def easiest, they fuck up so much anyway that they'll believe pretty much anything.

how do you do that? i dont feel like actually reading this thread

how do you do that? i dont feel like actually reading this thread

"I've been waiting like 10 minutes for my cheese burger and fries, could I get my food already or at least get my money back." or "I didn't get my cup."

Asking for your money back scares the shit out of them all the time and if they're busy they'll get you what you want instantly just to avoid dealing with you and to make you 'happy.' If they ask for a receip, which is like somethimes but not always, just come up with an excuse.

at the chick-fil-a that i work at, if the food takes longer than like 6 minutes we give you a coupon for a free chicken sammich (or nuggets sometimes)

I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A :lol: