SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
SkateTexas

I Have To Downgrade

vx1mk1 !

but even if, trv's arent that bad, my friend used to have one, his shit was sweet. just takes a bit more finesse

why are you downgrading? like specifically?

you just need to sell the cam to pay off bills or something?

Im so bummed. Going from a DVX and Fish to a trv900 and fish...great. economy blows

yea i feel for ya, i had to downgrade from my dvxmk2 to a vx1kmk1, but that was a while back. Just last week I got my DVX back, but now im riding with no MK2 :goldenwub:.

yea i feel for ya, i had to upgrade from my dvxmk2 to a vx1kmk1, but that was a while back. Just last week I got my DVX back, but now im riding with no MK2 :goldenwub:.

i had to downgrade from my dvxmk2 to a vx1kmk1

that's an upgrade!

This is the part where everyone starts comparing cameras and fisheyes. As someone dares to mention that SD will be dead within 3 years. Someone also mentions that skating should be filmed in SD for the "raw" factor and how they hate 24p. A few mods will get in a heated debate about something somewhat relevant. Out of no where someone will say "vx1kmk1 4 life....\m/". Six pages later will be closed.

well shit i mean if i was you i would have gone for a vx1mk1 but i hope the trv works out good for you