SkatePerception
Tomiger RoPort

The Filming Netjiot

where can i get a mint/new gs500?

im extremely sorry about the thread i made B)

edit: wtf theres no a lcd on the vx1k it must be the little screen

hahahahaha :D

why would you even think about making an unboxing video?

i would never do such a thing, i just wish i was douchey enough to think its a good idea

If you pull down a tapes cover on the top and expose the black tape and it gets a little creased could this lead to glitches. I did this to a tape by accident and i used it now previous footage that didnt glitch before and new footage is glitching. Im not sure if its my camera or the tape.

As in the part taht the tape goes across ill try to show what part in the picture.

tape.jpg

If you pull down a tapes cover on the top and expose the black tape and it gets a little creased could this lead to glitches. I did this to a tape by accident and i used it now previous footage that didnt glitch before and new footage is glitching. Im not sure if its my camera or the tape.

As in the part taht the tape goes across ill try to show what part in the picture.

tape.jpg

yeah it's gonna ruin your footage. it's like scratching film, it ruins the quality of it and will lead to glitches on the damaged part of the tape.

yeah it's gonna ruin your footage. it's like scratching film, it ruins the quality of it and will lead to glitches on the damaged part of the tape.

Okay thanks, could this also lead to the camera thinking it has dirty heads? because it was saying "heads dirty ,insert head cleaning tape" right after i scratched . I just got my heads cleaned by VE like 2 months ago so i guess im just paranoid.

i wish i was gay enough to feel comfortable enough to make an unboxing video

I made one when I got my mk1 B) but couldn't bring myself to post it anywhere..

lol

dumb question :could some of you guys tell me how to film a contest, i find it very difficult because you dont know what the skater is about to try, just go and film long lens from ramp or something?

lol

dumb question :could some of you guys tell me how to film a contest, i find it very difficult because you dont know what the skater is about to try, just go and film long lens from ramp or something?

yeah that would be your best bet

just stand somewhere up high where u have a good eye on everywhere in the park

I like watching unboxing videos. I'm a gadget freak.

how often do you guys use tripods for LL shots? does it depend or do you usually just hold them cam and do your thing.

not very often andre, i use a tripod when i wanna get a complete static shot or a panning (???) shot, but other than that i just hold my cam with my hands.

i just replaced a vx1 ribbon cable, im stoked.

done it twice now, i think its fun. anybody else a real diy till ya die guy?

i am $$$

how often do you guys use tripods for LL shots? does it depend or do you usually just hold them cam and do your thing.

I used to use a tripod for all my shots; lately I've just been too lazy.

i just replaced a vx1 ribbon cable, im stoked.

I attempt to do it myself but i always fail miserably and end up throwing what ever i was trying to fix/make away.

Well the 24p and 30p in the hf10 is 1080p. I'm sure you know this, but I don't want anyone else to get confused.

actually no I didn't really grasp that because with all of the other consumer HD cameras, the 24p isn't actually 1080p because it's on tape I guess. but I didn't really think about the fact that with those SD cards, you can actually get true 1080p.