SkatePerception
Tomiger RoPort

The Filming Netjiot

any body else getting errors with mpeg streamclip on pc cant export anything

uninstall and reinstall?

any body else getting errors with mpeg streamclip on pc cant export anything

I could never make that software work. I thought it was because of my OS (windows XP, service pack 2).

what os do you have?

edit: everytime I got the 'video can't export' window or something like that, and the software will still create a 0kb file with the name of the video and the exension I was trying to export to.

If you have an mk1 screw can you attach a scarred?! bayo and have it look totally normal (vignetting wise)?

If you have an mk1 screw can you attach a scarred?! bayo and have it look totally normal (vignetting wise)?

nope,it will have a lot bigger vigtening then a normal vx_/bayo mk1.

• Like 1

you wouldn't even be able to screw a scared?! bayo onto a mk1 screw anyway….

Is there a specific reason that HVX footage always looks over-saturated? (Honest question, not sarcasm)

• Like 1

not trying to blow it by posting this listing but if i were to buy this, there's no way I could attach a bayo to fit a 2_00 and get it to look like this..?

listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Century-Optics-Mk1-3x-Ultra-Fisheye-Death-Lens-/261339491661?pt=Camera_Lenses&hash=item3cd90c2d4d

mk1vig1-1.jpg

how many times have you asked this? you CAN NOT put a scared?! bayo onto a mk1 screw. i will repeat. you CAN NOT

Here are the only ways of getting a mk1 bayo onto a vx2_00

​Buy a normal mk1 with bayomount for vx1. take off bayo. replace with scared?! bayo, or filed down vx1 bayo

OR

Buy mk1 screw. put amit bayo on back. put on camera

There are NO other ways. Hopefully this helps you.

how many times have you asked this? you CAN NOT put a scared?! bayo onto a mk1 screw. i will repeat. you CAN NOT

Here are the only ways of getting a mk1 bayo onto a vx2_00

​Buy a normal mk1 with bayomount for vx1. take off bayo. replace with scared?! bayo, or filed down vx1 bayo

OR

Buy mk1 screw. put amit bayo on back. put on camera

There are NO other ways. Hopefully this helps you.

This was helpful and the reason im asking so many questions is because im poorly educated on the lens and I dont wanna bomb alot of money on a lens and have it not fit, but you can fuck yourself for the way you presented that response.

This was helpful and the reason im asking so many questions is because im poorly educated on the lens and I dont wanna bomb alot of money on a lens and have it not fit, but you can fuck yourself for the way you presented that response.

i have answered this exact question for you previously only for you to ask the same question again. i feel that the only way you might understand and remember the answer that you seem to frequently forget, is to present the solution in the way i did. and i see that you are still at the age where you tell people to go fuck themselves over the internet. kudos to you.

• Like 2

the response was three posts up on the same page… <_<

ct0OGFB.png

if im still confused im gonna ask a question. If it irritates you that much then you've been spending way too much time on this site

Is it weird to make a "full length" park video? My friends and I have been skating the same park almost every weekend for the past 4-5 years so we always film just for the hell of it and I'm thinking of making a like 10 minute video... Thoughts?

That was sick! Like 3 kids want to have their own parts since they are the ones I skate with 24/7 there and I think I was make a friends section. I wish my park was like that, that's insane!

Kind of random but kind of bugging, donovans recent firing line, anyone know who filmed it and with what? Thrasher says Jason YouTube says grant. I'm weird and wondering