SkatePerception
Tomiger RoPort

The Filming Netjiot

not even

As someone who used to use the same 3 tapes and recorder over them probably 10 each, I think it's worth it. The guy said the tapes only had 1-2 passes each.

can someone please tell me where I could find a longer screw (or atleast the name/measurements) for the mk1 bayo. I have an mk1 w/the 1000 bayo but I removed it and tried to put on the 2_00 bayo and realized the screw from the og bayo isn't long enough for some reason. Spanks dawgs

can someone please tell me where I could find a longer screw (or atleast the name/measurements) for the mk1 bayo. I have an mk1 w/the 1000 bayo but I removed it and tried to put on the 2_00 bayo and realized the screw from the og bayo isn't long enough for some reason. Spanks dawgs

call schneiders west coast office and see if they can give you one, they sell elements so maybe they sell the screws too

• Like 1

Maybe it's a sign

noway my dude, i prefer 2100/mk1 footage over 1000 easily

call schneiders west coast office and see if they can give you one, they sell elements so maybe they sell the screws too

thats a great idea I think im gonna give em a call, thanks

I think I posted in here a month or two ago that I was making a park video ( for those of you that didnt see the conversation that went on... sorry yes it's park ^_^

Any way here is the promo/intro I made for it:

Don't understand the hype behind skateboard filmers using cinema style cameras.

i like it because it brings a different look to skateboarding that requires more work. (i think of how they did it and the work that went into it, but that could just be me) but I still get hyped on a good classic vx montage

There is a fine line between skateboard filming and cinema. They are two completely different things, almost none of the same concepts, rules, or techniques apply. It irritates me when I see people trying to blur that line because it usually turns into this cheesy looking overly cinematic shit. Skateboard filmers think that just because they use cameras means they know how to DP a project and make it look good. And even if I had a ridiculous budget for the berrics, I would still use hpx/xtreme. The RED isn't made to used for skateboarding, it's made to be used on a film set.

I'm ranting here, but w/e.

• Like 1

i don't know if you have used a red, but i fell in love with the footage i got with it. being able to manipulate your footage so precisely and the dynamic range is amazing. i think that the line should be blurred because as skateboarders we tend to think and see things differently and when you put a tool like the red or phantom into the hands of someone like jason hernandez or russell houghten the results you could get are unreal.

• Like 1

There is a fine line between skateboard filming and cinema. They are two completely different things, almost none of the same concepts, rules, or techniques apply. It irritates me when I see people trying to blur that line because it usually turns into this cheesy looking overly cinematic shit. Skateboard filmers think that just because they use cameras means they know how to DP a project and make it look good. And even if I had a ridiculous budget for the berrics, I would still use hpx/xtreme. The RED isn't made to used for skateboarding, it's made to be used on a film set.

I'm ranting here, but w/e.

i don't know if you have used a red, but i fell in love with the footage i got with it. being able to manipulate your footage so precisely and the dynamic range is amazing. i think that the line should be blurred because as skateboarders we tend to think and see things differently and when you put a tool like the red or phantom into the hands of someone like jason hernandez or russell houghten the results you could get are unreal.

Holy shit i never noticed that you were two different people… <_<

• Like 3