SkatePerception

Anyone caught spamming posts will have all posts associated with their account deleted, their account permanently banned, and their IP address banned.

NO EXCEPTIONS.

What I'm trying to avoid is people posting a ton of times in one thread to get their post count up.

• Like 1

What do you mean by spamming? Like posts linking people to cash crate (or something along those lines) or just useless garbage posts?

What do you mean by spamming?
yeah what does it mean?

PMskateteam, if this is wrong, sorry, but I think you just spammed this thread by asking what, "spamming," means after Skiffington already did above your post. Again, sorry if this is not what you're talking about Julien.

I think he means stuff like arguing in threads, posting threads meant to be in netjiot, posting the same post 500 times to get post count up, etc., idk, i think stuff like that.

What I'm trying to avoid is people posting a ton of times in one thread to get their post count up.

Like double posts or like conversations?

Like double posts or like conversations?

like more than 5 posts in a row, double posts are understandable. 300 posts in a row isn't.

ohh ok i wont do it again :ph34r:

You weren't spamming you were just asking a question. Spamming is if someone just posts something like lol in every topic or something.

• Like 1

You weren't spamming you were just asking a question. Spamming is if someone just posts something like lol in every topic or something.

i dont wanna be one of those dudes that everybody hates because they do all this kind of stuff

do you want us to report this kind of shit to you if we see it?? like on just our own threads and shit??

do you want us to report this kind of shit to you if we see it?? like on just our own threads and shit??

absolutely. any sort of behavior like this should be reported promptly, regardless if it is your thread or not

http://forums.skateperception.com/index.php?showtopic=228443 (This is a FS thread and the user has like 10 posts)

VansOnTheWall spammed ^ thread with 3 of the same posts in a row and he spammed my MBP heating up thread with a post about something that was already addressed by Me and GnarMachine.

Also, this user named Phalen posts in almost every thread and doesn't contribute to anything.

Not trying to be a tattler, but these people need to GTFO.

:lol:-->

QUOTE(Aevrey B @ Jul 14 2009, 12:28 AM) 3194093[/snapback]
http://forums.skateperception.com/index.php?showtopic=228443 (This is a FS thread and the user has like 10 posts)

VansOnTheWall spammed ^ thread with 3 of the same posts in a row and he spammed my MBP heating up thread with a post about something that was already addressed by Me and GnarMachine.

Also, this user named Phalen posts in almost every thread and doesn't contribute to anything.

Not trying to be a tattler, but these people need to GTFO.

WTF? those three times were by accident cuz i clicked refresh since safari glitched up. and spamming your MBP thread? i asked a fucking question...

WTF? those three times were by accident cuz i clicked refresh since safari glitched up. and spamming your MBP thread? i asked a fucking question...

k my bad. But Phalen still needs to GTFO.

I found a perfect example... 2 actually. This one made me lol starting at page like 42.

But McLovin you have a point with Phalen... but dopi was worse for that one night he went on a posting binge and literally posted "niiiiiiceeeeeee :lol:" in every 3CCD camera thread.

haha those threads were ridiculous.

i know you guys are trying to help, but all you have to do is click the report button and thats it. this thread isnt antispam brigade hq.

They're posting here to get their post count up I'm guessing. :/

:lol:-->

QUOTE(Aevrey B @ Jul 14 2009, 12:36 AM) 3194109[/snapback]
k my bad. But Phalen still needs to GTFO.

hey what in the fuck? i post as i feel needed, i dont spam. but i dont just lurk and never say anything either.