SkatePerception

whats up with all of these spamming accounts and post about sunglasses and shoes and stuff? ive reported some of them but hopefully some mods can get rid of these guys

Anything reported is dealt with. Anything not reported is not dealt with. Thank you for reporting.

• Like 1

Not sure if there is, as I've been using this account since '06, but there should be a CAPTCHA or a basic math equation or something similar to make a new account so all the "iPod convertor" bullshit threads aren't made. If there already is then ignore this post entirely..

What if I post a lot, but in threads I actually want to discuss and debate and make comments on? Would that too be considered spamming? I feel like it isn't because I'm blogging about stuff I want to blog about that has to do with the community of skateboarding and filming.

people will probably find you annoying, but if the posts have good content and then it won't be seen as spam

closing this as ironically it keeps getting flooded by spambots, any concerns with spamming please report the post or PM a mod