SkatePerception

hey what in the fuck? i post as i feel needed, i dont spam. but i dont just lurk and never say anything either.

phalen you havent posted one usefull or legitimate thing the whole month you've been here. please GTFO, youre the king of spamming.

phalen you havent posted one usefull or legitimate thing the whole month you've been here. please GTFO, youre the king of spamming.

wow your ignorant. i would link you to my many helpful posts but i have to gtfo... and since you said please i think i might just do so.

wow your ignorant. i would link you to my many helpful posts but i have to gtfo... and since you said please i think i might just do so.

phalen please be more smart about this, you do say "haha that was so good" after everyone else a good amount of the time, i dont mean to call you out especially after we just had a nice, legit transaction, but it is true

Phalen is on a quest to get 500 posts within 2months, hes doing good so far with 28 posts today, he is so far the top poster of today

EDIT: Maybe he will brake 40 by the end of the day

Phalen is on a quest to get 500 posts within 2months, hes doing good so far with 28 posts today, he is so far the top poster of today

EDIT: Maybe he will brake 40 by the end of the day

haha. I checked his profile earlier because yeah I believe he spams a hella lot, and under his posts were just either: "haha that was good", "I didn't like that" or just like five :goldenwub: 's in a row in different threads. He needs to chill, theres no point in him getting 500 post count just to maybe sell stuff in classifieds. I wouldn't deal with him because he doesn't say anything useful in the month he has been here with 300 posts. Thats BS.

EDIT: I just found that he has two screen names both made in june. Phalen55 is the other and it has 55 posts or something when it was only made june 29th.

i fucking hate you guys. you guys are being just as useless talking about some kid that isnt even going to read this. you bump this shit every other day talking about phalen. PM his ass if you have an issue, dont be a faggot like him raising your post count.

haha. I checked his profile earlier because yeah I believe he spams a hella lot, and under his posts were just either: "haha that was good", "I didn't like that" or just like five :goldenwub: 's in a row in different threads. He needs to chill, theres no point in him getting 500 post count just to maybe sell stuff in classifieds. I wouldn't deal with him because he doesn't say anything useful in the month he has been here with 300 posts. Thats BS.

EDIT: I just found that he has two screen names both made in june. Phalen55 is the other and it has 55 posts or something when it was only made june 29th.

okay i guess i have to stick up for myself and clarify some of my actions now because you honestly have no clue what your talking about. first of all i have never put five :rolleyes:'s in a row. i know what your talking about, it was threads i made that the questions got answered so i edited my original post to say ' :D ' because they were stupid questions that probably should have gone in the NETJIOT.

second of all i dont even wanna get to 500 posts... why did you just make that up like that?

maybe you should make a useful post once in a while then? instead of caring about my posts.

as for phalen55, my friend made it and never even gave me the password, that wasnt me.

now im not trying to argue, im just trying to clarify that im not intentionally spamming. just report me if you think i am, or PM me or something.

sorry.

damnnnnn that was so nice. i saw a couple tripod shots or atlease one, and there was a nice mix of LL and fish shots. that was sooooo sick. im thinking ill definitely see more of this company soon

lol

^^^ THAT should count as spam... that was completely unnecessary.

Definitely agree.

ohehprod, you don't have to post in here one of his useless posts and type lol under it. :goldenwub: Hopefully everyone pretty much knows Phalen posts useless shit. I will say some of his posts aren't useless, but most are and Phalen, don't deny it because i know you know that.

edit: Patrick K., I'm pretty sure VansOnTheWall wasn't talking to you. He was talking to ohehprod. Calm down.

^^^ THAT should count as spam... that was completely unnecessary.

report me then pussy. dont mind me guys, im just talking about how guys dont contribute to sp as much as me and raising my post count

report me then pussy. dont mind me guys, im just talking about how guys dont contribute to sp as much as me and raising my post count

I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to "ohehprod" Relax dude.

people are just trying to report people now because of this thread.

:goldenwub:-->

QUOTE(Aevrey B @ Jul 13 2009, 11:36 PM) 3194109[/snapback]
k my bad. But Phalen still needs to GTFO.

hahaha is this a good example or what????

hahaha is this a good example or what????

Dude!!!! Have you been reading people's posts? Are you just unaware of everyone's hatred on Phalen?

I guess so... :goldenwub:

Referring to my post you were replying to, I am sorry that I was apologizing to VansOnTheWall and saying that Phalen needed to GTFO which sometimes (not all the time) is obviously true.

Honestly, Phalen has some useful posts, but like i said before, most are useless like others have said.

This thread really isn't working. All everyone is doing is pounding on Phalen when clearly, none of the mods are doing anything. And it's just the same shit being said over and over again.

Somebody PM BearTown's Stache a.k.a Tunebomb already.

QUOTE(Aevrey B @ Jul 22 2009, 05:46 AM) 3205960[/snapback]
clearly, none of the mods are doing anything.

fuck-you.jpg

just leave it guys. its obvious when someones spamming. if you see it, report it and we will deal with it. this thread was just to let you know the deal, not rave at each other and act the hero

QUOTE(Aevrey B @ Jul 22 2009, 12:46 AM) 3205960[/snapback]
Somebody PM BearTown's Stache a.k.a Tunebomb already.

Just report it, the whole reason mods are there is so that Tunebomb and Steve aren't getting raped with PM's every time you need an issue tissue.