SkatePerception

keh cool keh

This guy should get blocked, all he does is post useless bollocks and he duplicates his posts like 12 times.

This guy should get blocked, all he does is post useless bollocks and he duplicates his posts like 12 times.

He's done that in like 30 threads, and people said i was spamming haha

just went to ban him and saw that he was already for 2 days, upped it to 3 weeks though

POWERTRIP

just went to ban him and saw that he was already for 2 days, upped it to 3 weeks though

POWERTRIP

:( Thank you!

Prime example, kid today in the filming section, he's name was Jake something in a topic called vx2000 mk1, posted about 30 posts of gibberish and then said in one post "I'm trying to get to 500 posts". Please ban this arsehole.

finally thanks :ph34r:

unfortunately he made a new sp account where he spams mor shit. someone ban this annoying fucks IP adress, its really annoying seeing all of his 40 posts of useless stuff

unfortunately he made a new sp account where he spams mor shit. someone ban this annoying fucks IP adress, its really annoying seeing all of his 40 posts of useless stuff

Yeah, his new account is Dylan something.

He needs banning, or I'll get my Charizard.

throughthelens

-spam from this member. something about buying an apple ipad or something. no posts on the message board from him. just got a PM

same here man, i was about to put the same thing. thats a bunch of bullshit how he spammed everyone

what you talkin bout willis?

yeah throughthelens has been spamming me too, two PMS about 'free canon 50d!' 'free ipad!'.

Come on, i'm not buying into that bullshit, plain logic that nobody gives away a product with no direct gain to themselves.

Nikovisions brother on the otherhand, he seems legit. You can't just ban people you don't get along with this is purely spamming we are hating on

throughthelens

-spam from this member. something about buying an apple ipad or something. no posts on the message board from him. just got a PM

got the same exact thing from this dude and some other stupid add about a free camera

just got one from Skate Perception Promo. dont know if its real or not...

yeah i just got this one today too. 2 in 3 days, cool. he's a spammer though. something for nike. ban him