SkatePerception

just got a pm scam from skate perception promotion about like something apple i forget. but ban him

I post a lot, but everything is reason its not spam. is that ok?

this is spam, along with seeing your name across every section as the recent post. STFU.

Spamming = flooding or putting the same text back to back i guess thats what it means by spamming :o so you better not spam or else you'll get kick out of this forum.. hahaha :D peace!

Just got a pm from lnikey saying something about how i can download alice in wonderland for free.. I bet i'm not the only one

Just got a pm from lnikey saying something about how i can download alice in wonderland for free.. I bet i'm not the only one

Nope, I got that too.

this is spam, along with seeing your name across every section as the recent post. STFU.

hahaha if that was spam then yours is spam too. and I only get on SP at like 4 in the morning and everything I read it says 1 person is reading so apparently im the only one online and thats when I post. and plus u just like hating on me in every way u can, and i really dont give a fuck

chase presley

Someone please warn/ban him, he's gone in the classifieds and bumped like three threads that are almost four years old, and on those and several others he has written 'legit'.

chase presley

Someone please warn/ban him, he's gone in the classifieds and bumped like three threads that are almost four years old, and on those and several others he has written 'legit'.

hes a local. he tried to sell me a vx2 for like 1500! wtf

chase presley

hes a local. he tried to sell me a vx2 for like 1500! wtf