SkatePerception
dertbag

Starting A Company

Just in case anyone in Australia is interested in this and is looking for a deck company in Australia to make their boards, Absolute Distributors, the boards are made in China then screenprinted, they're not made in sweatshops and I've skated them they're pretty good. Plus I interviewed the owner last year and he seems like a nice enough guy. Minimum order is 10 and I think 10 boards are about $400-$500 with any design. Thought this was the proper place to post this but if it's not then PM me and I'll delete it or something.

HUF, Mishka, MightyHealthy all use Alstyle. My printer has them... Any 100% ringspun will be the same quality as American Apparel.

Okay, decision made, Alstyle it is, I was actually looking at HUF because the distributor I was looking to go with for Alstyle also did HUF so yeah. Going with Alstyle, now to get my money together...

I'm not sure if this is the best thread for this question, but...

What exactly is cut-and-sew? I see a lot about it from companies like Huf, but I'm not sure what it is.

Cut and sew is pretty much what it sounds like any clothing that has to be cut and sewn together. T-Shirts can also be cut and sew like if the screen is bigger then the shirt prime example would be back six years or so when everyone under the sun was doing those all over print tees. A lot of cases they had to get the fabric belt printed and sew the t-shirt together which inflates the cost "x" amount of dollars. Hope that that's informative for everyone.

For MRWILSON it's me and two friends. I have no problem splitting profits three ways. I'm not greedy. Every ounce of anything that costs money out of MRWILSON we split the price three ways. It takes a load off of your shoulders when instead of paying 300 you only have to pay 100 etc

This never works out. I feel stupid for even ever saying this.

Ahaha, that's good to know, I'd never go in to business with one of my friends due to their complete lack of business sense, ambition or ability to stay sober for more than two days in a row. I'd pay one for artwork or something but that's it.

I have a question to Canadians: How do you guys ship hoodies? I can't figure out a cheap way (both in Canada and to the US). In canada i think the ebay flat rate boxes might be the best? To the US, I have no clue cause the US flat rate box is 20 bucks. Anyone?

Another question,

Anyone have any idea what shake junt shirts are printed on? I like the fit and feel of them.

hey im new here but missionjako can vouch for me, i tried to start selling my own hats and i ordered a bunch and now im not really into doing anything with them i have a box of like 10 all khaki snapbacks if anyone is interested in buying them off of me.

hey im new here but missionjako can vouch for me, i tried to start selling my own hats and i ordered a bunch and now im not really into doing anything with them i have a box of like 10 all khaki snapbacks if anyone is interested in buying them off of me.

pictures? message me

I've been contemplating trying to build a small line for a while now. Just a question I hope someone can answer about one of the ideas for a shirt I had. If there is a picture of someone from a movie on the shirt, will I be in legal trouble for selling it?

Can anyone recommend a good quality crew neck? I'm not trying to shell out the money for American Apparel just yet. Anyone ever use Gildan?

I've been contemplating trying to build a small line for a while now. Just a question I hope someone can answer about one of the ideas for a shirt I had. If there is a picture of someone from a movie on the shirt, will I be in legal trouble for selling it?

Mr. Wilson doesn't seem to have a prob with this

Can anyone recommend a good quality crew neck? I'm not trying to shell out the money for American Apparel just yet. Anyone ever use Gildan?

i find Gildan pretty horrible to wear.

anyone know what diamond print in? their tee's are the best quality/fit.

What’s up guys? Recently started a side project with my buddy where we are pressing and recycling decks to make cruisers. Check out the site and let me know what you think. Thinking about slowly getting some tees and hats out, but really focusing on the handcrafted part of the brand.

http://easternmanner.com/