SkatePerception
manfredi

Wide Angle

so im looking to buy a wide angle for my vx2100(58mm) to use when shooting things that dont need a fisheye but still need something a little wide, for shooting indoors and tight areas but i dont want any distortion, ive notice that the quality glass in my MK2 seems to improve the picture quality, so id like to buy something that has some high quality glass, id was thinking of a width around .5 but im not sure, also i would like to be able to zoom through it.

do any of use have any nice wide angle lenses that yall recommend for me im looking to spend around 130 ish or less

i looked online but there soooo many to chose from that i would like some recomendations to narrow it down alittle

well im currently also looking for a wide angle lens for the same reason and i found it very hard to narrow them down because they are a common lens and many of them will be the same. so what the best thing to do would be to go down to your local camera shop, with your camera, and try them out to see which one you prefer.

I have a canon .7x wide angle, that i would be willing to sell for $40 shipped. Its mint; no scratches nicks dents, nothing.

I can get pictures if you are interested.

edit: and an extra high quality glass cannot improve quality, but it can stop it from reducing; if that's what you mean.

yeah i got a .7 too. check my thread on my sig. it fits 2000's so i might fit 2100's too

so im looking to buy a wide angle for my vx2100(58mm) to use when shooting things that dont need a fisheye but still need something a little wide, for shooting indoors and tight areas but i dont want any distortion, ive notice that the quality glass in my MK2 seems to improve the picture quality, so id like to buy something that has some high quality glass, id was thinking of a width around .5 but im not sure, also i would like to be able to zoom through it.

do any of use have any nice wide angle lenses that yall recommend for me im looking to spend around 130 ish or less

i looked online but there soooo many to chose from that i would like some recomendations to narrow it down alittle

The mk2 is a wide angle... I used one of those once. I couldn't believe how bad that fisheye really is. It's crazy. You can't zoom in a tiny bit on that lens?

no, its not for skating that why i wouldnt want to just zoom past the vig on the mk2

and as far as improving quality goes, i know it cant make it better but id be damned if doesent look cleaner and sharper through it

the raynox wide angles arnt too either.

if you wanted a wide angle to zoom through make sure it's one with a macro lens of it, stops it from going outa focus while zooming