SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
JosephBergdoll

$10 Paypaled To The First Person Who Can...

I will PP you $10 to the first person who can code me a WORKING bit of PHP (yes, I'll be testing it before I pay you).

I need:

ONE page with a standard upload form. This upload form will be used for uploading photos. I want the upload form to do three things.

1. Check for max dimensions of 700px by 700px.

2. Save the uploaded file to a "photos" directory.

3. Automatically create a 100px by 100px thumbnail, and save that to a "thumbs" directory.

I normally would do this myself, but I've been super busy with work and don't really have the time to go about it.

If you want to e-mail me... joseph@josephbergdoll.com

Thanks guys.

still need it done?

And why do you want the photos saved to a directory? Why not database?

Well anyways, ive got part 1 and two done, working on part 3 atm, but my sisters are getting on to watch a movie >.< So next time your on, if you still need it, ill give it to you.

spyman: why would you save a photo to a database? you save files as files in folders. you could store the URL of the photo in the database though.

spyman: why would you save a photo to a database? you save files as files in folders. you could store the URL of the photo in the database though.

Yea thats what i was talking about.

Ahh when i first started writing this script it took me half a hour to figure out i forgot to create a folder >.<

was he able to pull off the dimension checking/image sizing without the use of GD? Would use GD for initial resizing then use phpthumb() for your thumbnails.