SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
jnewblahh

71 In A 35

He probably called his friends after this and was like "hey bro i just got a fucking ticket going 71 in a 35. I'm fucking cool right?"

He probably called his friends after this and was like "hey bro i just got a fucking ticket going 71 in a 35. I'm fucking cool right?"

lol exactly

myspace bulletin

subject:fuck hahahah fuck the cops

body:haha fuck got a fucking ticket going 71 in a 35 hahaha sickkk fuck it tho, stupid pussy ass cops cant do shit anyways, haha whos tryna smoke or play some pong tonight? .......ladies

for sure tell your parents now because they're gonna find out either way. im really surprised you didn't get arrested and your car impounded.

just so you know- you're going to get a huge fine and probably your license suspended..instead of being on sp you should be looking for a lawyer...

in most states you can get your license suspended for going 15 over. You're fucked, and definitely getting your license revoked for at least 30 days. tell your parents, they'll find out later and be 100x more pissed.

i got a ticket for going 61 in a 45 when i was 16, went to court. the judge dropped it down to 54 in a 45 so my insurance wouldn't go up. I ended up paying a 75 dollar court fee plus like 100 bucks for the ticket or something i don't remember exactly. expect to be paying a good chunk of money.

"Fast life, I live, big cars, big cribs, speedin, I'm speedin'

I can't stop it's all I know

From a youngin' I was taught get doe

I'm speedin', speedin', I'm speedin'"

R. Kelly, mayne.

I think this applies to OP. OP being a "youngin'" whilst "speedin" which infers that OP lives a "fast life" and now OP better "get doe" in order to pay that ticket mayne.

This has been an exclusive b1g4ssd1ck observation fo' ya' bitch ass.

You are going to get points on your license, pay a fine (that will most likely be doubled) and most probably lose your license for a short time (since you are under 18). Yes, your parents will find out. The magistrate is not going to be willing to work with you because you were going so fast over, with no real reason to be driving that fast.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were fine between $250-$300...Have fun when your insurance finds out about this.

dude who the fuck drives that fast in a 35, i usually go 75 on the interstate. Its people like you that cause accidents

nah i always go fast as fuck on this road cuz its just a wide straight away with barely any cars today i was just feeling extra retarded and ya i no it was dumb but i really need some advice.

spell better and learn to drive.

that's the best i or anybody can give.

also, don't be a fucking idiot.

There should be a site you can go to on your ticket and enter the ticket or citation number and it will tell you how much you owe. I just went to court two days ago for going 67 in a 35 and all I did is pay the fine. Insurance stayed the same and no points.

Unless you get a decent lawyer, your fine is going to be in the neighborhood of $500-1000. You'll probably be looking at six points on your license, which will result in an instant suspension because you're under eighteen. You're lucky you didn't hurt someone. I understand going fast on a highway, but a 35 mph zone is most likely a residential area. A kid could have ran out into the street, and I'm sure your driving skills aren't sharp enough to be able to stop and avoid them if that were to happen. You're lucky you aren't sitting in jail facing vehicular homicide. If you're parents are smart, they will take your car and/or stop paying your insurance whenever you get your license reinstated. Fuck you, you piece of shit cockgoblin.

They will find out, going that fast you will most likely not be able to go to traffic school. My friend just got a ticket for going 50 in a school zone and he can't do traffic school because of how much he was speeding. So if you can't go to traffic school your insurance is going to skyrocket and then your parents will find out and they will be even more pissed that your dumbass tried to hide it.

and to that ticket payment website, that thing is not correct. I tried it when I got a ticket and it was like 100 bucks off what it was.

Guardian has to go with you. I just went to court for a traffic ticket last week and some kid who was underage had to have his parent with him, they even have to walk up when you talk to the judge.

Also traffic school in CA at least is within 20 mph of the limit. I was going 84 in a 65 and got it, I still have to pay 300 bucks though with everything.

I would imagine it's more serious, I am pretty sure it's considered reckless driving. I'd throw your ass in jail for going that fast. Jackass.

lol

The funny thing about going that fast is, that's the speed I was clocked at when I was at war with the goblins of the nether-yore. I charged their ranks, their numbers no less than 4,000. Wielding my broad sword in one hand, and the shield of amath-nar in the other, I screamed the battle cry that made the Wolves of Greenwich cower in terror. Behind me were 60 good men, all descendants of the King of Old, the best lineage man or beast has ever known.

I charged them with all my might, first try, and picked up speed like the horses of Gail-halah. Arrows were fired, rocks catapulted, but nothing could stand in my way. I kept getting closer and closer to the ominous goblin army. This was my day, this was my fate. To die valiantly with the men of old, or stand against impossible odds and somehow come out victorious.

There should be a site you can go to on your ticket and enter the ticket or citation number and it will tell you how much you owe. I just went to court two days ago for going 67 in a 35 and all I did is pay the fine. Insurance stayed the same and no points.

It can take a little while for your insurance to raise.

pretty sure around here doubling the speedlimit is considered attempted manslaughter

oh, and have a nice life