SkatePerception

They're obviously nothing special, but they're a trendy band to "hate." Whenever they come up, everyone's like "ZomG greenday ewww." Kind of like MGMT

i really hope you were kidding or i just cant read. i love mgmt...

A lot of people on here will post a facepalm picture when MGMT is mentioned

and people say i spam? seriously dude?

i like old greenday a hell of alot better. nimrod album was the best.

I actually post usefull shit all you post is "you said shit ton :goldenwub:"

yea like thats real useful you fucking faggot.

i stopped listening to them when american idiot came out, the only song i somewhat enjoyed from that album is "Give Me Novacaine". All of their old stuff isn't bad at all, and once in a while i'll listen to it. They were a significantly big part of the whole 90's rock era and I give them props for that

i listened to "Dookie" nonstop through middle school. in fact, i got to first base for the first time while listening to it.

Ha ha, Green Day was my favorite band for like 10 years till American Idiot. They were like the 2nd concert I went to on my birthday when I was about the same age. I though it was so fucking awesome. Now they disappoint me.

but im sorta diggin greed days new album,

Dude seriously how the fuck can you say that, it is so much worse than even American Idiot. They were pretty cool back in the nimrod/dookie days but their two latest albums both sound the same, they were even called by Noel Gallagher about pretty much just ripping off an oasis song.

supposedly the arrangement in boulevard of broken dreams is the same as wonderwall. He said "They should have the decency to wait until I am dead (before stealing my songs). I, at least, pay the people I steal from that courtesy." lulz

I don't really think it's that similar but thats gotta be saying something if even another pretty shitty guitar player thinks you are so shit you need to jack his shit. Oh i forgot to put this in my original post but possibly the gayest thing about the band is how the drummer changed his name to Tres Cool and the bassist to Mike Dunt or whatever the fuck it was. I don't care trendy it is to hate them, the fact is............ they are a buch of butt pirates.

Well the thermals covered a green day song when i saw them, but any other form of greenday is pretty darn annoying.

Well Oasis sucks also.

Well if that comment was directed towards me i couldnt agree more because i said nothing about Oasis

omg my music is better than everybody else's

i would rather listen to greenday than dave mattews band

I would rather stab my eardrums with clothes hangers than listen to either.

supposedly the arrangement in boulevard of broken dreams is the same as wonderwall. He said "They should have the decency to wait until I am dead (before stealing my songs). I, at least, pay the people I steal from that courtesy." lulz

I don't think those songs sound alike at all, so idk where he got that from haha.

the drummer and violinist in dave matthews are both really good musicians

they really are. R.I.P. on the violinist though :goldenwub:

they really are. R.I.P. on the violinist though :goldenwub:

lol^