SkatePerception
MaxB

Southern Anthem: Cody's New Life

NYC Resident, Skater & Photographer Cody Benesta becomes increasingly fed up with the hectic city life in New York and even relaxing beach life in New Jersey so he decides to leave his family and friends behind and move to North Carolina to start a new, simpler life of a farmer/builder away from all the posers, mall shops and cornballs. Music: "Long Dream" by Tyler Ramsey (Former Band Of Horses Guitarist) Filmed, Edited & Directed By Jon Edwards. Visit http://www.heavyhittas.com for more!

jonneye,

Did Cody seriously move because he is a lifegaurd at my beach and i just talked to him last week about the videos and everything.

Haha, I partially thought this was kind of a spoof on anthony pappalardo. Just like how he dressed, the wood thing, and his attitude on certain things were similar.

Well it obviously came off as though you didn't..

Another case of "I wanna drop out from all this shit but need to talk about it to let people know how different I am compared to all the other people who claim to be different"...and if you feel frustrated by multi color shoes or kids not saying bye, you defenetly have a problem. There is more important stuff out there to worry about.

How about wearing converese made at sweatshops in southeast asia from people working 18-20 hours a day for close to nothing? Sick, thats the way to go and change shit!

I dont know if anybody recognized that funny side photo with him standing next to a chopping block without a single piece of wood and a rusty a axe that wouldnt cut butter...so good.

I bet he bought a fancy book at UO and read about living in the country but will get frustrated as soon as he learns that you get dirty while working on the field...and the potatoes wont say "morning" or "bye" either my friend.

"I can't take technology anymore, so it's just me and my good old trusty fluorescent light fixtures to keep me company."

why stop at quitting society? I hope this guy, a character or not, just quits life all together.

you guys are so gay... it was obviously a joke

Fo sho faggot, but in every joke there is a bit of truth.

the song spilled milk factory by ugly casanova is about smoking meth and doing coke... except it's better than a 50 cent song.

it was a joke.... so there must be truth to it

You know that I was just messing around aswell...I love you bro! SERIOUSLY...

You know that I was just messing around aswell...I love you bro! SERIOUSLY...

I'm glad you have a good sense of humor... if it was anyone else they would have been offended, same with on my part... we're soulmates. XOXO

PEACEOUT gotta go find my car

I'm glad you have a good sense of humor... if it was anyone else they would have been offended, same with on my part... we're soulmates. XOXO

PEACEOUT gotta go find my car

Back to the homoerotic part, I still think of you in that purple dress you had on while we walked down the beach at sunset....hmmmmmmm so tasty.