SkatePerception

So, here is a little place to post anything that you might be working on. New intros, titles, transitions, experiments, whatever... Put things up for an initial critique, help with something that's not working, or just to get it out there.

The only thing I ask is this;

Just like the promo's, if you want to wreck on someone's hard work, then have a good reason and try to make the criticism constructive. If something sucks, we're all going to know it, no need to belabor it.

If you post something, be prepared to take all the comments, good and bad. don't take it as a personal attack, just use it to make your stuff better.

thank you and good night!

• Like 2

Note that is the first time a forum idea has been brought to my attention then made 5 minutes later. Probably the last time too, haha. I <3 deadvard

Note that is the first time a forum idea has been brought to my attention then made 5 minutes later. Probably the last time too, haha. I <3 deadvard

That's the only reason you did it...because it was Deadward. If I wouldv'e suggested it...the idea wouldv'e been canned. Deadward could so run this place if he wanted...I respect his knowledge so much that he could convince me to do anything.

Note that is the first time a forum idea has been brought to my attention then made 5 minutes later.  Probably the last time too, haha.  I <3 deadvard

You forgot to wipe the splooge off your lips. :)

But yeah, its a great idea. This may help the random footage section get a little cleaner.

And by the way, Deadward... I own you. (evil laugh)

I like the idea I guess. What I like more is that I just realized that Deadward's avitar is Darth Tater. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! god im a geek.

Oh yeah, just had a though. Can we make another rule that you can't like be editing something, and show it, get some feedback, work on it for the night, then make a new topic saying, UPDATE, or something? As in just all around, dont post updates every other day or something? Cause that will create a lot of clutter.

tell me what you guys think. here a link

this was quite possibly the worst editing/song ive ever seen.

that text was really dope i like that.

Thanks man! yeah im pumped on it its about to be in a promo that will go up in about a month gonna be sickkkk1