SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
spencer

Ok I Been Waitin To Do This....

Spencer, do you have the videos of when Sups was smoking in his bathroom?

Yeah I uploaded everything i had in his file, its just taking some time for it all to catch up.. should be on there by now.

unfortunately each clip is only about 15 seconds long... dunno if he filmed it with a cell phone or some shit or what

Lol remember last time he came back and he posted pics of himself and he wasn't a fatass. Life after sp wsup.

Sups had the best video part EVER.

I too remember when Spencer was a mod. He brought the pain and the lulz on a daily basis.

anyone got the how to roll a blunt video <_<

you have no idea how bad i want to see that video again.

also, anyone remember the one video of the two kids (one of them had glasses) who were skating outside of some office building and the kid with glasses ends up getting hit by the guard or something? there's the part where the guard's following them and they're screeching "help! help!"

is this even a real video or am i just imagining it?

also, anyone remember the one video of the two kids (one of them had glasses) who were skating outside of some office building and the kid with glasses ends up getting hit by the guard or something? there's the part where the guard's following them and they're screeching "help! help!"

i totally remember that shit, soooo good.

wish i could find it...

JasonJenkins Warned on Jul 23 2006, 04:28 AM

Added to warn level Attempt to pwn Sups.

First point ever! But yeah, Sups was cool until he turned into a dick.

my point exactly, why be a douchebag in both?

Yeah cuz i go around talking about my member number and my post count to my real friends...

im sorry but i don't believe I've ever met you in person.. so what are you talking about?

and what point exactly did u think you made? you didn't even say or prove anything. Suck one.

definitely was real and definitely was hilarious.

Is that the one where they end up in a bathroom and looking in a mirror and shit? I vaguely remember it.

Just watched through as majority of those sups videos, does anyone still have the bearing roll video? It might have been a wheel, I forget.

Is that the one where they end up in a bathroom and looking in a mirror and shit? I vaguely remember it.

That was Krooked Shadows, I dont know why I still remember that shit he hasn't been heere in like 4 years lol

Sups stopped posting when I joined but I saw a couple of his threads before. He's funny as fuck

Haha does anyone have the video of his skate part?

Haha I wanna see that again. Firecrackers<3

i remember calculating on his coloradolove account how many posts he made, it was absolutely staggering, nevermind the legendary VXSups account