SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
dark14cs

Eccentricities

After i cut my fingernails, its really hard for me to get used to for the first couple days. Im always seperating the skin from my fingernails by pushing my finger tips against my thumbs or palms, if that makes any sense at all.

I do tons of wierd shit with the spots on the wind shield. Like move my head so that they will touch certain things that were driving by or whatever. Idk how to explain it really.

yep, and try to go through back and forth between highway lines etc

I can't wear any clothes straight from the store; I never get new clothes much anyway, but when I do I have to wash it first or else I'll never wear it. I'll let new clothes sit in my closet for like a month before I wear them.

Whenever I copy and paste something, and I don't need it to be copied anymore, I have to copy an equal sign or a zero to kind of like clear the copy/paste memory. I dunno why.

Whenever I go to watch a video on youtube or vimeo or anything, I have to click beside the video 10 or 25 times. So that's weird.

Also I have to like comb my eyebrows with my fingers a lot or I get really nervous. Usually 5, 10, or 25 times... It depends what I'm doing at the time.

I can't wear any clothes straight from the store; I never get new clothes much anyway, but when I do I have to wash it first or else I'll never wear it. I'll let new clothes sit in my closet for like a month before I wear them.

Your nuts wearing new clothes is a pleasure in life

every shower I take at my own house is 27 minutes long. If its at someone elses house i get all confused and out of my zone so theyre usually not 27 minutes.

whenever im riding as a passenger in a car i imagine a guy running/skate alongside doing tricks on everything that i see.

Haha I do that too.

i cant picture anything in color in my head, cant picture anything how i want it to be in my head,like the kid talking about the tricks thing. it pisses me off alot.

always double check pockets and txts

always do things an un-nessesary amount of times

always feel like im gonna get killed in my sleep, sometimes i sleep with a gun or knife.

cant sleep with doors open

i have alot of shit wrong with me i probably have add, ocd, and other shit. if it sounds like anything tell me

haha i do the exact same i sometimes wear like really old ass shirts all my friends freak out on me cause when they come to my house they see all these clothes i get and ask me why i never wear them

I lol when people say shit like "I have to do ____"

Unless you absolutely don't have any self discipline, you don't have to do any of this shit.

But on a lighter note: check my email EXCESSIVELY often, and always picture weird shit while chilling in the car, etc. That's all I can think of I guess I'm just not that much of a freak.

But on a lighter note: check my email EXCESSIVELY often.

I do that shit, like if im on SP and im about to go some other website, I usually go to my email inbox then to the other site, pretty much do it everytime I go from website to website. Never thought about it till I read your post haha.

I also always check text messages in awkward situations like, on a completely silent elevator with one other person in there. I think this is pretty common though haha.

whenever i read stuff on the computer i highlight the part im reading.

really annoying.

Haha I highlighted that as I read it. I do it more than I think.

I lol when people say shit like "I have to do ____"

Unless you absolutely don't have any self discipline, you don't have to do any of this shit.

fucking annoys me when people say it or they say like "i cant wear white socks" or some shit just because they dont want to

always feel like im gonna get killed in my sleep, sometimes i sleep with a gun or knife.

Really?

always feel like im gonna get killed in my sleep, sometimes i sleep with a gun or knife

i sleep with a wooden bat next to my bed in arms reach, but thats because i live next to the projects and shit is sketchy. 2 people got shot up a few weeks ago there.

I always think that when I cut someone off they're going to follow me. I keep a shank in my car at all times because of this, although a knife isn't really too great when the other person might have a gun. My friends boss had cut someone off one time and the dude he cut off started waving a gun at him and followed him until he pulled into a police station.