SkatePerception
coopo95

Tour Le Sketchpad

So im gonna start this for real. Im gonna actually ship this for real on thursday, so what i need everyone who is down, to post there adresses so we can get something going, so whats gonna happen is everyone is gonna sketch in this thing and the last person who has it gets to keep it, and scan the pictures up, because i dont have a scanner.

You guys know whats up from the old thread but its actually gonna go down.

Here is the list so far

New Jersey:

Andrew Lupo

lickmyshoesNJ

New York:

Scorzo

Illonois:

Nick Gifford

When the old thread started, I wasnt really posting in here, just lurking hard. I was so bummed to see that I had missed it. I appreciate the effort to start this back up. So yeah, I'm definitely in. Speaking of the old thread, does anybody know what happened to Mattymatt and Zachary? They used to be hitting this shit everyday, and I enjoyed it, but then they evaporated.

Address:

Joe Scordo

271 Avenue C

New York, NY apt1H

When the old thread started, I wasnt really posting in here, just lurking hard. I was so bummed to see that I had missed it. I appreciate the effort to start this back up. So yeah, I'm definitely in. Speaking of the old thread, does anybody know what happened to Mattymatt and Zachary? They used to be hitting this shit everyday, and I enjoyed it, but then they evaporated.

Address:

Joe Scordo

271 Avenue C

New York, NY apt1H

Fosho man thanks for your contribution,

and as far as mattymatt, i dont no he hasnt been on since august11.

I'm so down for this! I'm in the UK can I still take part ?

yeah man im prettysure

1. One person (the first person only) buys a sketchbook, and draws something in it.

2. They put some postage on that thing, and send that same sketchbook to the next person.

3. Next person recieves the sketchbook.

Repeat Process.

That old list is fucking gnarly. I wish it went through, it would've been awesome.

Count me in.

Nicholas Gifford

1012 Michaels Ln.

Libertyville, IL,60048

I really want this to get going, I was so ready for the last one.

Come on people, get up your addresses!

this is such a sick idea and i would definitely be down.

Derek Koch

84 ida lane

brick, NJ 08724

United States

if you'd need my info and shit when this gets goin, be real ill to see this go down, whoevers in charge just pm me on details and what not

I'm down for this. Dunno if I wanna post my name and address I'll just PM it to you. Or I guess just give it to whoever has to ship it to me haha. But I'm in for sure.

I'm down for this. Dunno if I wanna post my name and address I'll just PM it to you. Or I guess just give it to whoever has to ship it to me haha. But I'm in for sure.

PUSSY! nah im just playing, pm it too me

hahahahahaha

thats great. by the way, Film or Die, just a question, are you still willing to head this project?

yEAHP! im gonna ship it our tommorow after school! who should i ship to first?

well, i dont want to delay the process any longer than neccessary, but I think we need to organize ourselves a little bit more before shipping goes down. something similar to what was setup last time to save cost and time. i would try and think of this shit now, but its 3am, and im not quite sure what i;m doing on the computer.

well, i dont want to delay the process any longer than neccessary, but I think we need to organize ourselves a little bit more before shipping goes down. something similar to what was setup last time to save cost and time. i would try and think of this shit now, but its 3am, and im not quite sure what i;m doing on the computer.

alright dude i just need someone to make a plan and ill do the shipping

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly bummed on the turn out. But, I just had a revelation while typing this. I'm going to PM the people who signed up for it last time, see if their still down.

Alright, already have addresses coming in from the OG Sketchpad. I guess I have to put a cut off point on these guys too. What do you think that date should be? end of this month? or is that too long and we'll loose momentum? I dont want this in the graveyard.

So far for the sketchpad group we have:

California:

Filmordie123

Jackel

Marionette

Itsryan

Colorado

Lecjladd

Arizona

tucsonskater

New Mexico

Filmore

Texas:

The Blazin' Azn

Florida

Kurx14

Georgia

Albert/ben

Virginia

Gnarseph

New Jersey:

Andrew Lupo

lickmyshoesNJ

New York:

Scorzo

Luke

The Great Unknown

Connecticut:

Babycrack

Ryansheckler

New Hampshire

60thur

Illonois:

Nick Gifford

South Dakota

Hablu

Canada

Big D

Migo

UK

Darren T

all i did was change my geography a little bit to accommodate GA. and i must say guys, I'm flattered :)