SkatePerception
coopo95

Tour Le Sketchpad

i cant wait to get the sketchpad.

touching each of you guy's drawings will be like touching each and everyone one of you :)

One of the creepiest things I have ever heard, just kidding ahah. When is this going around?

yes you may, PM me your address, I'll add it to my ever-growing word document. Then when the time is right, I'll email that to Filmordie, who will kick things off

yeahhu, we are gonna start this shit at the end of the month! EVERYONE GET IN ON THIS!

i agree, i sent out what i think is the last wave of PMs last night, so all you stragglers from the last Tour de le Sketchbook, get at me!

I've been updating the list a couple posts above us. And i believe thats geographically correct. tell me if theres an easier route for this thing. I started in cali, then kind work around the rim, to the coast, to the north, then hop a boarder, then hop an ocean. Then possibly have the last person on the list return it back to whoever is willing to scan it in. I'd be willing to do that, unless the last person on the list really feels like doing that.

yeah, you could get in on it. i guess we could send it to you before the other people on the UK section? i guess i understand the pressure of being the first or last, but this really shouldnt be something you sweat over

I really want to be a part of this...I do not know if Steve will want me to post our addy.

It shall be discussed

thatforrealshit.jpg

Alright, so I worked it out to everylast town, in order of a logical sending route. Sorry for the huge midwest gap. I'll also put out the final list once I get just one more address that I'm missing, but this is pretty much it. Tell me if you think theres a better way.