• 19 BABY CRACK
  • 20 RYANSHECKLER
  • 21 60THUR
  • 22 LUKE
  • 23 NICK GIFFORD
  • 24 BID D
  • 25 MIGO
  • 26 DARRENT

Alright. Thats that. I sent the address list to Filmordie123 so he can print it off, stick it in there, and get things started. I think I have to put the foot down and not accept anymore after today. This has been long enough in the making, and I'm an anxious man. Alright everyone, think of something gnarly to draw in there, and get it around fast. My honest guess for this thing is its going to take somewhere near a year and a half, and I almost think I'm being conservative there. It'll be all worth it in the end.

so stoked.

i kinda wish i was further down the list though, just so i could see most of the drawings.

its cool though haha.

Yeah, I agree with you Gnarseph. Everyone needs to do the best they can with time. Don't let it hang around for weeks on end, getting burried in a pile under your desk. 2 weeks sounds good as a max.

And as far as seeing all of the drawings when it comes to a close: I'm going to have it sent back to me after DarrenT and I'm going to scan them all in and compile them online somewhere.

Also, I thought it would be a good idea to have a two page spread of a collaboration drawing, where everyone draws a little something to make a big scene (a peanutbutter and jelly sandwhich thats riding a motorcycle that has forks for arms. Some weird shit like that, you know what I mean). What do you guys think of that? I brought it up to Filmordie123 and its ultimately his decision since he's kicking things off, but what do you guys think.

And as far as seeing all of the drawings when it comes to a close: I'm going to have it sent back to me after DarrenT and I'm going to scan them all in and compile them online somewhere.

flickr

Also, I thought it would be a good idea to have a two page spread of a collaboration drawing, where everyone draws a little something to make a big scene (a peanutbutter and jelly sandwhich thats riding a motorcycle that has forks for arms. Some weird shit like that, you know what I mean). What do you guys think of that? I brought it up to Filmordie123 and its ultimately his decision since he's kicking things off, but what do you guys think.

that sounds awesome, a 2 page spread in the back of the entire thing. reminds me kind of, of this thing we tried to do a while back, where artists would sign up and add a little to a picture across an ever-growing horizontal canvas. however, on a side note, when it gets down to the final people, are they gonna have room in the collab to draw something?

flickr

that sounds awesome, a 2 page spread in the back of the entire thing. reminds me kind of, of this thing we tried to do a while back, where artists would sign up and add a little to a picture across an ever-growing horizontal canvas. however, on a side note, when it gets down to the final people, are they gonna have room in the collab to draw something?

hopefully. I guess we'll have to use discretion on how much you contribute. Basically, don't take up half the page with a motorcycle riding peanutbutter and jelly sandwich that you drew, make it the size of your thumb or something.

I'm sorry man, the list was finalized a little while back. now, whether or not its been mailed is a different story. going to pm him to find out now

Alright, well, I think Filmordie123 has officially bailed on this project. Which bums me out because I did my best to not loose momentum, alas, momentum lost. The last time he was on was Nov 15, and I've messaged him a couple of times with no response. So, in light of these developments, I think I'll just have to bite the bullet on this one and spend the luchini for a sketch book and the initial sending costs to Cali. I don't want to assume dude bailed on us, buuuuuttt yeahhhhh. So, its coming, just a little later than I had hoped.

ha I was wondering what was happening with this. Are any of the other Cali guys still in it? Maybe they would just get a sketchbook to start us off.

Alright, well, I think Filmordie123 has officially bailed on this project. Which bums me out because I did my best to not loose momentum, alas, momentum lost. The last time he was on was Nov 15, and I've messaged him a couple of times with no response. So, in light of these developments, I think I'll just have to bite the bullet on this one and spend the luchini for a sketch book and the initial sending costs to Cali. I don't want to assume dude bailed on us, buuuuuttt yeahhhhh. So, its coming, just a little later than I had hoped.

i just talked to him today dude,

his computer is jacked. but once he gets it fixed hes shipping it out ASAP

whats the deal with UK section? still open to applicants?

i doubt it, scorzo added a deadline a while back, talk to him and filmordie