SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
babycrack

Shooter Mcgavin

4049337874_b9f03e830b.jpg

want to reshoot and get that shadow behind him out of there. could have time it a bit better also. hoping next time I shoot he has lighter colored pants on. any critiques appreciated

oh hell yeah dude thats sick you skated them, theres one thats much bigger way in but it needs to be cleaned deaned

Everything seems too bright for me.

Yeah, lighting can be a bitch in such tight quarters. I would recommend bouncing it off of something that is off-frame, or even using an umbrella. Otherwise, I like almost everything else. Maybe even go a little looser on the comp?

next time I go there I will shoot a picture of all of them, there is so many of them. the one he is skating is the largest one possible to skate in. there is bigger ones there but they have small ones inside them :lol:;) anyway, to mikeyn, it is a bit bright for me too exactly why i want to reshoot. natural light will NOT work here. I'll post the new ones when I reshoot, thanks for all the feedback..

it just seems like the walls reflect the light too wierdly, just next time you go, open up the aperture and show what it would look like if it was natural. heck, shoot on natural to compare, its not like the trick's that hard.

it just seems like the walls reflect the light too wierdly, just next time you go, open up the aperture and show what it would look like if it was natural. heck, shoot on natural to compare, its not like the trick's that hard.

agreed, i would like to see this spot with natural light