SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
DunkS

Pitcrew video

has anybody seen the maryland pitcrew skateshop video called "where im from" and if so give me some reviews. thanks.

Pitcrew's in fredrick maryland which is close to western PA. The team is sssick. I just wanna see them skate the spots around here. DC n all of that

ya pitcrew is right like 10 mins away from me the team guys are sick with corbin and mark

Its a pretty fun little video to watch. Its weird watching bobby worrests section cause he isn't all tatted up.

I thought where I'm from was lame. I only got one good watch out of it before giving it away. He made an older video called "153" that was dope, is sean mullendore still around? That guy riped so hard.

whatever happened to zack lyons? I feel like for a second there he was the hottest am, like 2005-2007 or so. I remember a few issues of skateboarder where he had interviews, ads out the ass, a whose hot or something, and just generally his name was all over.

I thought where I'm from was lame. I only got one good watch out of it before giving it away. He made an older video called "153" that was dope, is sean mullendore still around? That guy riped so hard.

Yeah man I haven't seen Mullendore either. I loved his part in Static I.