SkatePerception
Scotfield

Looking For A Good Capture Software?

i got sick of capturing with vegas because of the size of the avi clips and because i find it very annoying , soi decided to find a good capture software that gives me AVI video files, good audio and not such big files that fill up my little HDD.

i found Need4videocapture is very easy to use, not to big file size video files , good audio and not so much of a struggle to capture with (like Vegas) so i thought i might share it with you guys .is not freeware but you can download it and use it the number of times that you like as a trial.

just google it, download and enjoy

im pretty sure if your capturing standard definition dv, your files are going to be same size no matter what you capture with, unless its reducing the quality of your footage.

The program probably compresses the video, lowering quality. Like he said they should generally always be the same size. Get an external hard drive for capturing

^^^^^^ it obviously does but the quality is still impressive. and like i said before for me capturing with Vegas is such a hassle because i always gets glitches and shit for pausing the tape .

Because you're on a mac and he's on a pc ;)

windows moviemaker then

i capture on windows movie maker and seems fine to me. is it actually bad to use this? i transfer the footy via hardrive to my laptop then and edit with vegas 10

movie maker fuck's up quality so much that it amazes me.like really i didint think that sony vegas has so much better quality in capturing.