SkatePerception

I like that more than a lot of whole skate videos I've seen (and I've seen a lot), and that was only a few minutes long. Wow.

That line with the backside back foot flip at the end, filming, editing, all the other skating...just wow don't know where to begin.

OMG, soooooo good. Flawless editting, rediculous skating, terrific filming, perfect song. Wow great flow, everything was amazing. The colors were out of control (insanely good). This has got to be the best montage i've ever seen.

Amazing. Filming, editing, skating and colors were all top notch. Thos two roof gap shots with the windmill in the background had some of the best colors Iv ever seen!

Excellent, really loved it. Fresh, new spots and skaters with some rad skating and camerawork. Did you dub the audio track from a trick shot on miniDV for some of the super8 shots? Clever!!

Seb is the shit ! I taught him everything he knows, hahaha

:rolleyes: . Just kiddin.

That was super good. I showed it to my mom and she really liked the long lens shots and stuff. And thats amazing cause she normally doesn't like anything i show her, haha.

Tres bien mon ami !

was the first line with the gl2 or the vx1? i think vx1, i havent seen that much gl2 footy b4, so wtv. but i should wait ofr it to load fully lol, the first part is siiiik with the comp. good work, btw, do you eat frogs legs?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.