SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
travismo

Dvx Handle Problem

hey i just bought a dvx from someone on dvx user and when i got it in the mail i reolized the handle zoom, the on-board mic, and the handle record button do not work. iv tried to go through the settings that i know of and iv messed with the audio channels. i have no idea whats wrong i guess its in the handle. please any help would be awesome

hey i just bought a dvx from someone on dvx user and when i got it in the mail i reolized the handle zoom, the on-board mic, and the handle record button do not work. iv tried to go through the settings that i know of and iv messed with the audio channels. i have no idea whats wrong i guess its in the handle. please any help would be awesome

I think there is an unplugged cable in the handle and you can probably fix it easily

its probaly somethign inside the handle broken or unplugeed but it doesnt sound like it would be hard to fix yourself.

Travis. maybe sometime over this break we can meet up and i could help you, sounds like the ribbon cables that are inside of the mic that are connecting the camera power to the audio and rec and zoom, arent connected or they are torn. shouldnt be that bad. on the forums somewhere theres a tutorial on how to fix mic sag on the vx1000. try to look at that to get an idea on what to look for on the mic /handle parts.

Try emailing kerry too.

Travis. maybe sometime over this break we can meet up and i could help you, sounds like the ribbon cables that are inside of the mic that are connecting the camera power to the audio and rec and zoom, arent connected or they are torn. shouldnt be that bad. on the forums somewhere theres a tutorial on how to fix mic sag on the vx1000. try to look at that to get an idea on what to look for on the mic /handle parts.

Try emailing kerry too.

iight ya man. i tried t email kerry but he told me that dvx's usually dont do that unless its noticeable damage like a broken handle or something but thats all he told me. iv been thinking about pulling it apart but ill hit you up or something...youve probly still got my number somewhere so hit me up when ever u can..thanks man