SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Mclovin

Dc United

dompierres kickflip frontnoseslide was sickk. I was also suprised by Dyrdek tricks they were actually pretty sick. I dunno why i just dislike chaz ortiz

I hate how they always use better clips in the bangin' for the week instead of saving them and using them in the actual united. For example the bigspin fs board shuv line was in the bangin and in the united they used the same line with a bigspin fs board.

Little of both. That rail is baby size for sure, but Miller does have huge pop.

I hate how they always use better clips in the bangin' for the week instead of saving them and using them in the actual united. For example the bigspin fs board shuv line was in the bangin and in the united they used the same line with a bigspin fs board.

I feel ya, but it's Chaz Ortiz, I could care less if he was even in the video.

Hard to pinpoint, the dude is just lame in real life and he just seems like a park rat. Most people from his area (Chicago) will say he is pretty lame. He is good as fuck of course, but I dunno, I just don't really dig him.

matt miller and the dude that did gap to noseblunt on the bump to stairs thing killed it

i wish greg myers had a longer part

kid needs to be pro,imo.

he has been am for so long

Hard to pinpoint, the dude is just lame in real life and he just seems like a park rat. Most people from his area (Chicago) will say he is pretty lame. He is good as fuck of course, but I dunno, I just don't really dig him.

chaz ortiz is a park rat, i've seen him at local parks and he thinks he's the shit when he shows up, he's a fucking faggot, yeah he's good but kid is just a douche

Personal favorites were PJ, Marquise Henry, Wes Kremer, Kalis

Chaz Ortiz likes the fruit punch berry gatorade, it's delicious ;)

Damn I never knew that. Kind of sad for somebody to take advantage of their ability and turn it in to a poor personality.