SkatePerception
schweems

Any Recomendations?

HD or SD?

Price range?

Price range im really just gonna go with it, see how much things are when it gets there, but thats the thing, what would you recomend, HD or SD?

If you think that lens on your camera now is a Mark II, I'd suggest doing a bit more research before considering buying a camera.

I would go for a vx2k/vx21. get yourself a bayoring, sell your Mk.II and get a Mk.I and your'e done :goldenwub:

If you think that lens are your camera now is a Mark II, I'd suggest doing a bit more research before considering buying a camera.

What's the past tense of scam? Is it scrummed? I think he got scrummed.

What's the past tense of scam? Is it scrummed? I think he got scrummed.

You're an idiot. Scrummed? Seriously?

I would go for a vx2k/vx21. get yourself a bayoring, sell your Mk.II and get a Mk.I and your'e done :goldenwub:

This is by far your best option.

okay sweet, i was looking into thosealready and that helps soo much more, what do you use? vx2k, or vx21?

If you think that lens are your camera now is a Mark II, I'd suggest doing a bit more research before considering buying a camera.

okay sweet, i was looking into thosealready and that helps soo much more, what do you use? vx2k, or vx21?

look into my sig :goldenwub:

look into my sig :goldenwub:

okay, thanks alot man.

Forgot to tell you to PM jason808 he has a vx2100 for sale.

thankyouu dude

You're an idiot. Scrummed? Seriously?

Not seriously it was a joke. I guess I thought more people watched 30 Rock but evidently not.

If you think that lens on your camera now is a Mark II, I'd suggest doing a bit more research before considering buying a camera.

listen to this guy.

listen to this guy.

it is, it even says it right on the lens, its a different type mark II

If i were you i would try to sell everything and get either a vx1000 or a hmc 150

Aha, no offense but you're an idiot. You definitely got scammed. But, seriously, do some research first.

it is, it even says it right on the lens, its a different type mark II

When you say that you have a MK2, everyone on this website is going to automatically assume that you are talking about a Century Optics Mark II fisheye lens. Even though it may be a mark II lens it is not close to that of the Century Optics Mark II and if you were under the impression that it was, you are completely mistaken and should do a bit more research.

If i were you i would try to sell everything and get either a vx1000 or a hmc 150

im not realyy into the vx100, im more twords the vx2k or vx21

Aha, no offense but you're an idiot. You definitely got scammed. But, seriously, do some research first.

whats that supposed to mean?

When you say that you have a MK2, everyone on this website is going to automatically assume that you are talking about a Century Optics Mark II fisheye lens. Even though it may be a mark II lens it is not close to that of the Century Optics Mark II and if you were under the impression that it was, you are completely mistaken and should do a bit more research.

i never thought it was a century optics markII