SkatePerception
Shaneuk

The D-slr Netjiot.

You'll have to elaborate dude

They have like a square frame that attaches to the lens, and then you get square filters to put in the frame.

Are you talking about the Cokin Square filters?

I was thinking about getting an ND filter from Cokin there pretty well priced and seem to be pretty good.

Anyone have any experience with them?

IMG_G0994_600.jpg

Are you talking about the Cokin Square filters?

I was thinking about getting an ND filter from Cokin there pretty well priced and seem to be pretty good.

IMG_G0994_600.jpg

That's the badger. Cheers

im gunna be gettin the indislidermini, so do you think this tripod will be sturdy enough to support it?

i dont have a ton of money and thats about the best i could do. also, i guess the head is the same as on the dv7000, and ive read good reviews about it. let me know, please. or if someone could recomend me a nice sturdy tripod with a nice head for around that price.

http://www.adorama.com/VNV607.html

I had to look up the word netjiot to understand what this was!

I'll start it off then.

Cheap light

Found these a few weeks ago, but didn't promote anywhere until I had funds to buy my own haha!

There's a smaller and larger version also. This one is the best.

I just got the 126 LED version the other day and I love it! It's pretty bright (especially for the $40 I paid). The only problem is that the mount is really flimsy

ya got them for a few of my film lenses and it works good you can place more than one filters into the box for mixed effects. its probably also easier to carry around than the matte box too.

im gunna be gettin the indislidermini, so do you think this tripod will be sturdy enough to support it?

i dont have a ton of money and thats about the best i could do. also, i guess the head is the same as on the dv7000, and ive read good reviews about it. let me know, please. or if someone could recomend me a nice sturdy tripod with a nice head for around that price.

I always use two tripods when using my indislider mini. Even though that tripod can support 15lbs, that's not going to stop if from tilting downward as it slides. I have used my slider before with many bogens and monfrotto tripods, and always, the slider dips as you are sliding. I just went ahead and purchased two, inexpensive ($45), but sturdy, good tripods, and always use them with the slider. I really recommend that you get two.

I got my T2i yesterday, been filming and taking photos like crazy.. but i got a problem. My computer displays the Hd footage very crisp but it tends to "lag" or something..the footage is very glitchy on my computer if you will. Are my cpu specs up to date with the t2i?

CPU

AMD Phenom 9550 Quad-Core Processor

CPU Speed

2.20 GHz

RAM

3.7 GB

OS

Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition (build 6000), 64-bit

Video Card

ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics

I have the Velbon DV-7000. That head doesn't look exactly the same but it look pretty similar. It does have the solid build, which is a very big plus. I bet if you put the indiSLIDERmini directly onto the legs and the head onto the slider because that is what I do.

No dipping.

Ordered a headphone splitter and a small mp3 to disable the AGC on my 7D.

I've just bought this splitter. Less likely to get knocked like the all in one you posted.

Quite a few fake nanos on eBay, may just buy one of those as they have a good clip on the back.

Did any of you got this 'ipod trick' to work ?

I also have to rode videomic, also bought a cheap splitter + fake shuffle from ebay but I can't get it to work.. it just records noise on both audio channels..

• Like 1

alright i got a small problem that might have an easy fix

i want to be able to switch my camera from my tripod to my handle quickly without removing the baseplate from the camera..

like i want something to attach to my handle that i can slide my tripod baseplate into.. do they make it and whats that called?

i have a manfrotto 701hdv head.. is the plate that comes with it universal? like could i buy this and attach the plate i have to it?

alright i got a small problem that might have an easy fix

i want to be able to switch my camera from my tripod to my handle quickly without removing the baseplate from the camera..

like i want something to attach to my handle that i can slide my tripod baseplate into.. do they make it and whats that called?

i have a manfrotto 701hdv head.. is the plate that comes with it universal? like could i buy this and attach the plate i have to it?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/2411...ct_Adapter.html

you sure those will work with my 501pl plate?

i'm using mpeg streamclip

i set all the options how the compression thread stated, 1920x1080

but it always exports at 352x190

any help ?