SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
babyfartsmcgeezack

Nike Sb Koston High

work at a skate shop and i get first dibs on anything in the store we get in before they're released so i picked up a pair of these in 10.5.

nike only made a few pairs of these and they're only sold in select stores.

brand new in the box, never worn or even tried on, still have the tan laces as well as the gold ones, they haven't left the box yet and they still have the new shoe smell.

looking to get between $175-$200 for them. paypal only, no trades. need to sell these by the 21st. if you need more sizes, i can probably get them for you.

v6lp1y.jpg

11ax151.jpg

8x5svp.jpg

It depends, i never know if were getting tge quickstrikes, but other sb's would be special ordered with a 25% down payment and of course im not going through all that for no profit, look up the skateshop online and call in to special order them from my manager

yeah ive seen these at multiple other places for a fraction of the price

lol these are at my shop for 90 something

yea, and that's retail price...

yeah ive seen these at multiple other places for a fraction of the price

because that's retail price, theres and entire other world of this stuff. people collect the quickstrikes and pay a lot for them. a 10.5 is the prime size, so when they're sold out, and the new quickstrike is out, this will be work more than what im asking, and in a few more months they'll be worth more.

just because a shop sells them for a retail price just because they want to get rid of them, doesn't mean they aren't work more.

if you believe that then hold onto them until people are jumping through hoops trying to get them. in the mean time no one is going to buy a pair of shoes over the internet that they can get for less than half the price locally.

if you believe that then hold onto them until people are jumping through hoops trying to get them. in the mean time no one is going to buy a pair of shoes over the internet that they can get for less than half the price locally.

i mean, they make it sound like im stupid, i've already sold 2 other pairs of these for $175. either way, it's posted on ebay for $150, $175 bin. if you want bid, if not dont.

Sign in to follow this