SkatePerception
jefffribourg

What Did You Do To/ Get For Your Camera Today?

Anyone on here know about the Canon m2? I don't always want to lug my 5d around, so I was thinking of selling or trading my old t2i for one. Or any better equivilant in that price range?

Anyone on here know about the Canon m2? I don't always want to lug my 5d around, so I was thinking of selling or trading my old t2i for one. Or any better equivilant in that price range?

For photo stuff or video stuff?

For both, I'd just like to have something smaller for walking around with when I'm not doing anything production wise.

For both, I'd just like to have something smaller for walking around with when I'm not doing anything production wise.

I've been EXTREMELY satisfied with my hacked gh2's video performance, and for photos vintage glass makes things really cheap and gives a distinct look. Might be a tad outta your price but it's worth it imo

PANASONIC GX7?

PANASONIC GX7?

Costs more than a gh2 and has a bigger crop factor. Probably better for photos but I doubt it can beat a gh2 running a good hack

How much can you get for a t2i nowadays? That's going to decide what second can I can get.[/quote

Little under 200 body only

Costs more than a gh2 and has a bigger crop factor. Probably better for photos but I doubt it can beat a gh2 running a good hack

I think he stated he just wanted something to walk around and capture a little video here and there. I have one for that purpose. also got it for dirt cheap on craigslist with extra battery and remote control shutter.

also I use hacked gh2s

Ronin M.

Got it 22nd.

5Dmkii with Rokinon 14mm

Clips from Parking Garage on a rainy day last week.

Upgrading to A7s ii soon

how are you liking the Ronin?

Samyang 12mm f/2.8 ed as ncs

Really wide fisheye for full frame DSLR's

a little late, but back in September i got the canon t6s. originally wanted the a6000, but having current canon lenses made me get the t6s. really enjoying the bump in quality and features from my t3i. so much less noise and the colours seem so much better particularly for photos.

also back last march i "inherited" all my grandpas film gear. havent really used any of it much, but i just got a pentax k mount to eos converter so now i can use his old tokina 28-200. used it tonight and it seems really soft but im stoked to have a more versatile long range-ish lens.

one thing im waiting for is amazon.ca to get the knockoff batteries for the t6s cause right now im struggling on one battery. also looking at getting a glidecam or something similar and fluid head tripod. really excited to start filming in the streets and outside - we've had an unusually short winter. we skated till early december, and the park is getting skateable now. usually winter is november till mid march

what happened?

Slipped filming and it got smoked lol screen ripped off, going to try and find a job so I can get it repaired. get insurance guys!

Slipped filming and it got smoked lol screen ripped off, going to try and find a job so I can get it repaired. get insurance guys!

same thing happened it me! let me know how much it costs to repair. kinda want to use my t3i as a secondary angle now

same thing happened it me! let me know how much it costs to repair. kinda want to use my t3i as a secondary angle now

Last time I got quoted 670nzd but insurance covered it, I dont have insurance anymore though