SkatePerception
jefffribourg

What Did You Do To/ Get For Your Camera Today?

Will the glass make any difference in the adapter, since the 5Dmkii is full frame and the T2i isnt?

i dont think so. the glass is there to give you infinity focus. it should be the same for the t2i, 7d, 5dmkii, and any other eos mount camera=]

used it again at the torey pudwill shoe release the other night and man i love having fd lenses and they work really well on the eos too=]

Just ordered my T2i, 1500mAH battery, and 16 GB Class 6 card.

Super soon: FD to EOS adapter.

Later: Rode VideoMic and LCDVF 3:2

Just ordered my T2i, 1500mAH battery, and 16 GB Class 6 card.

Super soon: FD to EOS adapter.

Later: Rode VideoMic and LCDVF 3:2

Did you get any lenses?

Did you get any lenses?

The 18-55 kit. I thought about getting 50mm 1.8, but I already have that in FD... My friends gonna sell me a 55-200 IS for 40 dollars, cause he doesn't use it or know how to anyway.

Just shy of £750, pretty good I think!

I didn't get 20% off, but he gave me rush service shipping for free. I was stoked on that, so should get it before the music video I've gotta shoot on the 21st.

I've also been working on making an audio adaptor for the Rode Video Mic to hijack the AGC. The only problem is I didn't know which terminal was which on the connectors so it's a guesing game right now.

thats sick. and a good deal too. cant wait for the review

thats sick. and a good deal too. cant wait for the review

I can't wait to get it :huh:

Should ship out when the D|Focus V3 stock comes back in on the 15th.

Prototype handle.

IMGP0163.jpg

I see the need for it to be shorter, have a hot shoe connector, and better weight. Any other suggestions?

I can't wait to get it :huh:

Should ship out when the D|Focus V3 stock comes back in on the 15th.

i have some money right now and am selling my 2nd car that i was fixing up so i have some money to get a few things.

i was thinking either jag35 Dlfocus3 and jag35 baseplate with rails or a Rhode microphone, new bulb for my bescor on camera tungsten light, and a vivitar 285hv flash

haha im forsure going to get one just feel like itll get stolen off my desk at work by the cleaning crew or somone will break into my car hahah

they look identical ahha

Did you take into account the import tax Tim? I had to pay £100 for my death lens for the dvx which was insured at £400, that was with fedex.

and i had to pay £90 for something that was £250 when i brought my baby death and lowepro from BH (yearrrssss ago) and that was with UPS.

supertak.jpg

SMC TAK 50mm 1.4 and Super Tak 35mm 3.5

GOOD MOVE!!! i got the SMC tak 50mm 1.4 and SMC tak 35mm 3.5 both are amazing lenses, basically all the takumar stuff is amazing

Just bought one of these for use with my glidetrack and rig when it comes. It'll also go down nicely with a car sucken mount.

Sick, how much? How do you like them?

the 50 1.4 was $40 and the 35 3.5 was $25, gotta love antique shops, i'm waiting on an adapter so im not sure yet, the focus ring is so buttery smooth though

GOOD MOVE!!! i got the SMC tak 50mm 1.4 and SMC tak 35mm 3.5 both are amazing lenses, basically all the takumar stuff is amazing

i want to pick up these guys too: 24 f2.8, 35 f2.0, 85 f1.8, 50 f1.2, i wouldnt say all their stuff is amazing though, most of their further reach primes are kinda mehh :\

the 50 1.4 was $40 and the 35 3.5 was $25, gotta love antique shops, i'm waiting on an adapter so im not sure yet, the focus ring is so buttery smooth though

i want to pick up these guys too: 24 f2.8, 35 f2.0, 85 f1.8, 50 f1.2, i wouldnt say all their stuff is amazing though, most of their further reach primes are kinda mehh :\

thats an awesome deal man those lenses usually sell for triple that, and ya, like any other lens manufacturer, not everything they made is amazing, but the majority of there stuff ( especially the SMC stuff ) really is amazing, as far as their long reach primes go, shits awesome i dont know what makes you think their meh, the 85mm, 105mm, and 135mm are all ridiculous good.

What adapter? Where did you buy the adapter from?

What adapter? Where did you buy the adapter from?

for these lenses you need a M42 adapter, fotodiox makes good ones you can get on ebay for like $20

for these lenses you need a M42 adapter, fotodiox makes good ones you can get on ebay for like $20

Are there any big cons to these lenses, because from seeing all of this I am extremely interested in getting a bunch.