SkatePerception
goonface

2010 Skateperception Montage

ohehprod, did you basically just upload your entire footage directory? cmon man that's more stuff I have to go through. ONLY SUBMIT YOUR VERY BEST CLIPS.

Both uploader's will not work for me and I'm using OS X 10.6.4 Are there any other ways I can get a clip in? I really want to contribute.

ohehprod, did you basically just upload your entire footage directory? cmon man that's more stuff I have to go through. ONLY SUBMIT YOUR VERY BEST CLIPS.

haha sorry man, I had a good season of filming and I know it's a lot but it's hard to choose a few from that batch.

Both uploader's will not work for me and I'm using OS X 10.6.4 Are there any other ways I can get a clip in? I really want to contribute.

I don't want to take up too much of this thread but,

if you open up /Applications/Utilities/Java Preferences, what version of java is listed first?

does the uploader not open at all... when you start to upload a file does it just sit at '0%'.. or..?

Just a heads up to dave carulli, I inadvertantly just sent you a 'trimmed' clip, most of the start and what I would regard useful for any kind of transition was misssing. I only realised after I'd sent it. I have just started uploading the non trimmed one now.. will PM but incase you didnt see it. etc

I don't want to take up too much of this thread but,

if you open up /Applications/Utilities/Java Preferences, what version of java is listed first?

does the uploader not open at all... when you start to upload a file does it just sit at '0%'.. or..?

It stalls at 0% and will not move

Oh cool spam.

What are you supposed to put as the name of the trick when uploading the line?

Stop asking bone questions.

Did you watch the tutorial?

if you have trouble getting the uploader to work and are on an older version of os x, try downloading

http://tunebomb.com/spmontage2010/sp-build10.zip

open the "sp-build.jar" file.. and then after a few seconds it should disappear and a new "sp.jar" file should appear (might take 10sec or so). then try using that sp.jar. if it still doesn't work, I think we're out of luck :wub:

I'll try that. Thanks a lot.

Oh cool spam.

What are you supposed to put as the name of the trick when uploading the line?

Just put each trick seperated with a comma like this.

nollie heel 8 set, tre flip, kickflip bs tail.

especially if it pertains to a clip where the trick is landed.

And what he means by this, is if you are submitting a clip that is most likely gonna be used (filming and skating are up to par with previous montages) AND you have slam/stress footage, he wants that as well.

Am I the only UK contributor? Any other EU guys sent anything in? :>

ill try and get sirusf to send some footage in, he's got some pretty sick stuff. i would of but i had to sell my vx.

How come this uploader just says connecting after i click upload? Does it take awhile.

i just uploaded a clip but its not showing up on the list so not sure if it uploaded.. anyway it was a .dv file are they ok?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.