SkatePerception
goonface

2010 Skateperception Montage

When does the SP Montage usually come out? I remember there was a bit of a delay last year, but when is it supposed to? On the New Year? Christmas? Sometime in January?

2007 and 2008 came out in january. it is when i expect it to come out. last year was. well. different.

you should just be able to double click it, if not maybe right click and look for unzip/extract

sorry to other people above I dunno how to help really if it's not working, but to LouieD I'll try to check to see if it got uploaded, it might've been just the web request to update the database didn't go through but the upload actually was fine. .dv files should be ok to upload

it should update immediately.

I just checked and can see files from you and louied,

so probably the upload worked but for some reason the update to the database didn't go through

I'll try to check and find what's going on

but if the uploader gets to "Complete" then I think pretty good chance it uploaded fine even if it doesn't show up on the webpage

so probably the upload worked but for some reason the update to the database didn't go through

but if the uploader gets to "Complete" then I think pretty good chance it uploaded fine even if it doesn't show up on the webpage

sick thanks, ill just check back on the site in a few days

Thanks man, I worked out why my clips weren't showing up it was because I exited out when it got to 100%, not when it said "completed", will i have to upload those clips again even though you can see them?

ok cool, no I don't think you need to upload anything again if it got to 100%.. maybe I'll manually update it so those show up on the page

that would be rad if you would, I would like to know if I need to upload the footage I send in again

After downloading some of the clips so far, it baffles me how inept some people are at following directions :/

Flipsk8er051, HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO UPLOAD THE SAME CLIPS

And in terms of park footage, I was mainly only thinking of TRANSITION. I don't want plaza clips or non-transition park clips.

After downloading some of the clips so far, it baffles me how inept some people are at following directions :/

And in terms of park footage, I was mainly only thinking of TRANSITION. I don't want plaza clips or non-transition park clips.

Oh sorry, it kept coming up as upload failed, so i tried it again. really sorry about that

Sorry that I went overboard with the amount I sent in, I guess I failed at following that rule. Also could you disregard that Malto clip I sent you please?

I got them

not to be a douche and I am sure you are going to hear this a ton during this process, but did you get the clips I sent in?

you planning on using lines and stuff? or just bangers... cause im not gonna waste my time sending in footage if its gonna be a boring banger fest again.

Yes people I got your footage.

you planning on using lines and stuff? or just bangers... cause im not gonna waste my time sending in footage if its gonna be a boring banger fest again.

Wes, what are you so worried about? Of course I'm going to use lines. Do you not like my editing style or something?

Yes people I got your footage.

Wes, what are you so worried about? Of course I'm going to use lines. Do you not like my editing style or something?

no its not that at all, i just am going off of what some of the past montages have been like... theres never any footage about cruising or footage where the spot makes the clip... idk i guess i just dont feel like my footage fits in haha.

i hope you werent offended, i wasnt trying to stab at you or anything.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.