SkatePerception
goonface

2010 Skateperception Montage

I have tried the uploader on 3 different computers all with JRE 6 and the progress bar always stays at 0%, i really want to contribute some footage is there any other way i can still submit footage

i uploaded 1st try with no problems from a g5powerpc. yall need to step up your computer nerd game and work things out! sleepin

i uploaded 1st try with no problems from a g5powerpc. yall need to step up your computer nerd game and work things out! sleepin

howdy

I haven't filmed any good street footy yet.(I'm just getting into filming) But I have one clip from a park with a guy tre flipping a big gap(5-6 feet?) Can I upload that?

I haven't filmed any good street footy yet.(I'm just getting into filming) But I have one clip from a park with a guy tre flipping a big gap(5-6 feet?) Can I upload that?

if you read through this thread you would realise that Dave doesn't want park footage, unless it's some EPIC tranny stuff.

if you read through this thread you would realise that Dave doesn't want park footage, unless it's some EPIC tranny stuff.

Aight I just wanted to contribute something. but its cool.

Aight I just wanted to contribute something. but its cool.

something to work towards next year dude!

if it's any consolation i've submitted stuff (and even edited one of these montages) every year except the first one, and only got one clip in all of them, and it was last year.

yeah, its really a representation of the best filmers on the site. the best footage on the site. and who we deem a super good editor that year. less of a "this is what skateperception is" and more of a "best from sp" type deal.

none of my clips have ever been in one of these either, dont sweat it.

yeah, its really a representation of the best filmers on the site. the best footage on the site. and who we deem a super good editor that year. less of a "this is what skateperception is" and more of a "best from sp" type deal.

none of my clips have ever been in one of these either, dont sweat it.

the past ones were hella tight.

I want slam and stress footage too, especially if it pertains to a clip where the trick is landed.

currently uploading a nice nollie flip and the very dramatic slam of said nollie flip.

I really want to submit a few clips that judging from previous montages, are definitely good enough to be used, but no matter what i do i cant get the uploader to work, iv tried it on multiple computers, iv made sure that Java 6 is at the top of my java preferences, i tried the other version that is supposed to build itself, but nothing worked. Is there any other way i can send you the clips?

I uploaded a clip; if it isn't used, let's just say that we won't be seeing Dave around SP for a while

I uploaded a clip of not seeing dave used on SP for awhile

let's see whose makes it in

I really want to submit a few clips that judging from previous montages, are definitely good enough to be used, but no matter what i do i cant get the uploader to work, iv tried it on multiple computers, iv made sure that Java 6 is at the top of my java preferences, i tried the other version that is supposed to build itself, but nothing worked. Is there any other way i can send you the clips?

Try to host them somewhere and PM me a link.

I uploaded a clip; if it isn't used, let's just say that we won't be seeing Dave around SP for a while

So far your clip is the only HD clip submitted lol. I have a great idea for it though!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.