SkatePerception
7rint

The Shipping Netjiot

ask questions about how to ship, what's cheapest, how to not get import fees, how long it will take or why ups isn't updating here. just to keep it all cleaned up. if this is a terrible idea. delete it. or tell me and i'll delete it.

as for the first question in this thread. why did my package come into the country, then leave it and now has to come back? really makes no sense.

ask questions about how to ship, what's cheapest, how to not get import fees, how long it will take or why ups isn't updating here. just to keep it all cleaned up. if this is a terrible idea. delete it. or tell me and i'll delete it.

as for the first question in this thread. why did my package come into the country, then leave it and now has to come back? really makes no sense.

this is a pretty good idea

I dont know a damn thing about shipping. Could you go through the basics.

you put item in the box. take it to your carrier of choice. you give them money. they take it, put it on a truck/boat/plane etc. and then they deliver it to the address you gave them. and that is the basics of shipping

you put item in the box. take it to your carrier of choice. you give them money. they take it, put it on a truck/boat/plane/angry velociraptor etc. and then they deliver it to the address you gave them. and that is the basics of shipping

fixed

why did my package come into the country, then leave it and now has to come back? really makes no sense.

maybe it almost passed customs without being checked but it went back to be checked? Thats just a weird situation.

• Like 1

yah i seriously don't know. kinda random. i dunno. still says it's coming here i guess we'll see.

Haha I got some custom Nikes last year and they had to customize part of them in Alaska, and the other part in China, then send it back to the states to me. I guess it just depends on what you ordered. What was it?

didn't order anything. trading cams. so just a package. it's kinda bouncing around the states haha it's gone up to here and coast to coast. no the fuck clue why they're dragging it around like that. but yah.

I don't know if this is dumb or not.. But I know a lot about shipping/USPS and what not. so I guess I can answer some questions if you really need to know. I have shipped a good amount of packages. lol

tracking number for usps flate rate does not exist?

i doubt that, he probably just didnt want to pay the 80cents to get a tracking number

i doubt that, he probably just didnt want to pay the 80cents to get a tracking number

They do exist. i track flat rate boxes all the time.

they have delivery confirmation not tracking. its basically tracking but its never updated on time. but it is proof that you mailed it and they got it

How do i cancel my shipping with usps? please someone help as i need to before mnday.

Why?

becaus ethe kid wasn't gettingback to me and i thought he was trying to scam me because he didnt keep in contact the whole weekend, but lluckily i talked to him