SkatePerception
7rint

The Shipping Netjiot

if anything, shipping is faster during the holidays. I hope they loose your shit or break it

Thanks captain obvious. I'd love you to talk shit in my face then behind a monitor you faggot ass bitch.

Thanks captain obvious. I'd love you to talk shit in my face then behind a monitor you faggot ass bitch.

omg i made you mad. mission accomplished . now i am going to be nice to you

miley as avatar > what ever that shit you have is

miley as avatar > what ever that shit you have is

NO OFF TOPIC SHIT IN THE SHIPPING NETJIOT ( SHIT ISNT EVEN NAMED RIGHT) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 pages and ITS ALREADY ALL GONE TO SHIT

edit: sike miley forever

none of you faggots know anything?

uhhhhh maybe if you named the thread correctly and not The Shipping NetJoit

oooooo darn. i put the o in the wrong spot. suck my dick faggot

you mad bro?

dont make me say I hope customs breaks your shit or losses.

Look what happened to that Alex kid.

With an insured package that has items inside that have been broken, does the insurance claim go to the sender, or receiver? Please respond as i am really curious. haha

With an insured package that has items inside that have been broken, does the insurance claim go to the sender, or receiver? Please respond as i am really curious. haha

I believe the sender. Im not positive though but it seems logical that the receiver wouldnt be punished for something the sender did.

I believe the sender. Im not positive though but it seems logical that the receiver wouldnt be punished for something the sender did.

as claim, i mean get the insurance money that it was insured for.

prepaying for shipping with paypals services and printing the label (dropping off at a ship pickup location, conviently right down the street from me) is so much cheaper than using any other way to ship.

definitely come up on this if you dont already

quick questions, finally just sent my camera to VE through my local post office

i payed 25 which seems like alot to me. is that about right? it did include insurance though

they asked me how much i wanted it to cover, and i said $700 (vx1000)

how does the insurance work out though? what if i said $543254556

It would go to the shipper, they're the one that paid to insure the package.. So they'd be the one to get the money from it..

Edit: Kid above me; You pay something like 1 dollar per $100 dollars you want to insure it for

I shipped a cap cam to someone about two months ago right after i shipped him a trv900.

the trv got there a little bit over a week, but he never got the cap cam. i lost the receipt so i can't give that to the post office or anything, but is there any other way i can contact the post office to see where my package went?

the kid is legit to, so i know for a fact he isn't lieing.