SkatePerception
7rint

The Shipping Netjiot

How much does it cost to have ups package something for you rather than packaging it yourself?

It's like ten to fifteen dollars or some shit like that. It's legit though, just not worth it to me. I get all of my materials from USPS.com, get that shut delivered to my house, and pack it myself. Save alot of money that way. I only ship USPS because it's quicker, and cheaper. What more could you ask for?

I had a deal with a guy and he shipped first through usps. He shipped 3 days ago and gave me a tracking number but when i search for the tracking number, it says theres no record of that tracking number. I asked the kid if it was the right number and he checked and said yea so i dont whats the problem. Could it maybe be shipping still but the tracking number got messed up? Never shipped?

I had a deal with a guy and he shipped first through usps. He shipped 3 days ago and gave me a tracking number but when i search for the tracking number, it says theres no record of that tracking number. I asked the kid if it was the right number and he checked and said yea so i dont whats the problem. Could it maybe be shipping still but the tracking number got messed up? Never shipped?

usps is a pain in the ass with tracking numbers. when i bought my gl1 from joey skates i was a little sketched out because the tracking number took like 2 days to work and they rarely update it. they usually just verify that its shipped and it hasnt been delivered yet. try it again soon and it should work and if you want a better tracking number then use ups.

usps is a pain in the ass with tracking numbers. when i bought my gl1 from joey skates i was a little sketched out because the tracking number took like 2 days to work and they rarely update it. they usually just verify that its shipped and it hasnt been delivered yet. try it again soon and it should work and if you want a better tracking number then use ups.

its fine but its more expensive i believe

Alright, theres 2 places in my town to ship via usps, ups, fedex and i think one other a usps store. So Ill see what the flatest rate is.

Does anyone know how much it would be to ship a pair of ski? 167cm.

usps is blowing it. shipped feb7th and it's march 10th and still hasn't arrived. can't track it cuz it's a first class parcel and they don't offer that service. ideas on what to do?

usps is blowing it. shipped feb7th and it's march 10th and still hasn't arrived. can't track it cuz it's a first class parcel and they don't offer that service. ideas on what to do?

locate receipt, call usps

i shipped using usps like 2 weeks ago.. dude said it'd be there in 5-7 days, my ebay client still hasn't gotten his shit...

how do i go about finding out where/what happened to the package?

If they lost it and i didn't insure it, do they reimburse you for that? Seeing as how it's pretty much their fault that they fucking lost it?

i shipped using usps like 2 weeks ago.. dude said it'd be there in 5-7 days, my ebay client still hasn't gotten his shit...

how do i go about finding out where/what happened to the package?

If they lost it and i didn't insure it, do they reimburse you for that? Seeing as how it's pretty much their fault that they fucking lost it?

Nah dude. it's your fault for not insuring it. That's what the insurance is for.

does any one know how much it would cost to have my vx1000 sent from australia, to video electronics & then sent back to me?

A hell of a lot. Just to send my camera to california and I live in illinois, it cost almost $20. I would bet no less than about $50.

A hell of a lot. Just to send my camera to california and I live in illinois, it cost almost $20. I would bet no less than about $50.

hah thanks heaps for replying man , ive never really shipped anything ,so any advice at all would be helpfull (:

How much does it cost to insure a package through usps?

it depends on the amount you insure it for

How much does it cost to insure a package through usps?

I'm pretty sure it's 1$ for every 100$ your item is worth.

I'm in a deal but i dont have a "legit" paypal. I bought this Vanilla Visa $25 gift card and tried to empty out the money on that into the paypal but it did not work. The seller gave me the option to mail the gift card itself to him. Now, my question is .. is it sketch? Not the person but the middlemen. Would the post office or mailman or whoever open the envelope to take the card out? I know if i send cash they would no doubt take it as soon as they scan money but idk about gift cards. Please get back soon. I plan to mail tomorrow at noon. Anyone has experience with this ?

I'm in a deal but i dont have a "legit" paypal. I bought this Vanilla Visa $25 gift card and tried to empty out the money on that into the paypal but it did not work. The seller gave me the option to mail the gift card itself to him. Now, my question is .. is it sketch? Not the person but the middlemen. Would the post office or mailman or whoever open the envelope to take the card out? I know if i send cash they would no doubt take it as soon as they scan money but idk about gift cards. Please get back soon. I plan to mail tomorrow at noon. Anyone has experience with this ?

what are you talking about? it's a federal offense for anyone to open a package, besides the receiver specified. Just mail the gift card in a regular envelope for like a dollar fifty.