SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
SK801tyler

Correy Duffel: Paul Mittchel

I swear to god if I hear one more person ask this question to anybody I'm going to burn this place down. we all skate or used to skate. you aren't more credible if you currently skate than if you did a year ago.

and before you try and turn this around. I went skating yesterday...

I was only asking jackson...... because I remember when I talked to him before on here and he told me he hated me because I called his house and like added his sister on facebook he had stopped skating because he had no one to skatewith. and I know you sk8 nik we've talked about this in irc so stfu!!!

you can hate on him for growing up a rich punk and calling stevie williams a dirty nigger in an interview.

well yea, but that's really not what the whole point of this is...

yeah you can. do you really think he needs this commercial to "pay his bills"???

no, but still. the dude did a couple tricks and probably got a nice check, i don't understand the big deal but hey, to each there own. people will complain about anyything.

i dont hate on doing the hair thing, that has its perks, but he's still a faggot with or without the commercial.

Do you even still skate??

Once every blue moon.

I swear to god if I hear one more person ask this question to anybody I'm going to burn this place down. we all skate or used to skate. you aren't more credible if you currently skate than if you did a year ago.

and before you try and turn this around. I went skating yesterday...

I second this.

I was only asking jackson...... because I remember when I talked to him before on here and he told me he hated me because I called his house and like added his sister on facebook he had stopped skating because he had no one to skatewith. and I know you sk8 nik we've talked about this in irc so stfu!!!

That was incredibly strange of you. And this is incredibly irrelevant to the current conversation. Just sayin'.

thats the first thing that comes to mind

yeah you can. do you really think he needs this commercial to "pay his bills"???

dude everybody acts as if there so much morally better then pro skaters, its like fuck you dude you ever think that maybe this dude is in his thirties and has a wife and would like to support her with a nice house and a car. and possibly have kids one day and give them a good life and send them to college. look at how many people come and go from skating and how much its fucked some peoples lives up cause they think it will pay them all this money for the rest of their life. so dont sit there at your computer acting as if your so much better than him because if you were good at skating you would be core as fuck and wouldnt take a fat pay check for doing a little commercial.