SkatePerception
RandZ

Prevent From Getting Caught Skating A Spot

If you got any post em here because i would like to know

any answer in this thread will probably just be obvious

1. go at night

2. go when no ones there or (if its a business) when its closed

3. sunday is always the best day to go to high kickout rate spots

4. if you want to get a trick, get in and get out. Set up your camera down the road or some shit

then you and the skater quietly walk over and start filming, walk in between tries and try to not talk

thats all i can think of at the moment

Actually, you can tell the person that you're filming for your church talent video. Sometimes works for me...

if you're skatin' a spot where you get all serious about login' clips, and wanting to land something, don't go with a huge group of friends, just a filmer.. other than that, weekends or at night are the best.

one filmer. one skater. best. soon as you have like 2 or 3 dudes then you get problems. avoid skating unless you are filming. no bitching around on the flat for a half hour "warming up" keep noise low. bassically. if you happen to have dudes hanging around. keep them not skating.

When you're skating a spot and they are trying to kick you our have one person argue with them so that the skater can keep trying tricks until they leave and call the cops. Then you leave ans go eat at mcdonalds until it cools down.

When you're skating a spot and they are trying to kick you our have one person argue with them so that the skater can keep trying tricks until they leave and call the cops. Then you leave ans go eat at mcdonalds until it cools down.

Oh or have that one suck up friend thatll apoligize and beg/plead until they give in.

Trust me it works. Saved me from getting arrested :)

at this spot that me and my friends skate at, we just ignore the guy that tries to kick us out and we leave before the cops show up. it works for us but idk about spots with better security.

at this spot that me and my friends skate at, we just ignore the guy that tries to kick us out and we leave before the cops show up. it works for us but idk about spots with better security.

Yeah i've done that before, earphones help

Cans and shoelace trick that Donovan did on an episode of Butteryass Mondays. Also, check where dumpsters are before you start skating and keep a few garbage bags in your back pocket.

if you see someone watching you, act like you suck and your practicing flat ground ollies.

Yeah ive done that too it works really well as long as your paying attention. Just ride around really uncomfortable and fall trying to turn around etc. Obviously every one has to be doing it at the time or that person be the only one skating. It sounds retarded but whatever if you get to skate the spot longer

if you see someone watching you, act like you suck and your practicing flat ground ollies.

hahahaha i do that alot...ahaha works sometimes

just dont be stupid...if theres alot of people keep going to another spot... find out when the place is closed or empty...and if your going somewhere you need to hop a fence wait till nobodys watching and do it fast and dont act suspicious... also dont break or ruin anything...seen good chill spots become a bust because some retards broke a window for fun

well theres spots that me and my friends go to, and we have it all set up. never make eye contact with security cars, they will definitly think ur up to no good. and check windows, or mirrors, anything like that to see if guards are near u. also try not to make alot of noise. i usually hide sometimes, or come back to the spot later but that usually causes problems. just dont act like a tough guy to guards and start fights, theres no point.

just dont be stupid...if theres alot of people keep going to another spot... find out when the place is closed or empty...and if your going somewhere you need to hop a fence wait till nobodys watching and do it fast and dont act suspicious... also dont break or ruin anything...seen good chill spots become a bust because some retards broke a window for fun

this. tagging is also a surefire way to make a spot a bust. keep the markers and the skateboarding separate.