SkatePerception
RandZ

Prevent From Getting Caught Skating A Spot

Cans and shoelace trick that Donovan did on an episode of Butteryass Mondays. Also, check where dumpsters are before you start skating and keep a few garbage bags in your back pocket.

Get that BUTTERYASS HOUDINI HIDER

what about when you have lights and a genny

Your saying that like its a problem??

that means you could go there at 3 am.

once i was skating at a highschool and the security car/van started driving towards us and we all hid our boards and pretended to play pattycake and he just passed us

If your at a school just bring a football or basketball,have a guy keep look out and if your homie sees security hide your boards and politely ask him if he'd like to join your pick up game hahaha

Your saying that like its a problem??

that means you could go there at 3 am.

police work all night.. lights and a genny mean no running

What should you do though when your at a college with lights and a genny? Like honesty i think that it gives you more of a chance of less trouble since you dragged all that out there!?!? But is there anyway to get out of it? Like evwn if you were there at 3 in the morning you could still get caught/in trouble..?

What should you do though when your at a college with lights and a genny? Like honesty i think that it gives you more of a chance of less trouble since you dragged all that out there!?!? But is there anyway to get out of it? Like evwn if you were there at 3 in the morning you could still get caught/in trouble..?

have a lookout most of the time. get the trick done fast and pack up and leave.

if you end up trying to cut the university rail and your boy bails out and doesnt let you know that security is close, your shot at tampa am is fucked.

if you end up trying to cut the university rail and your boy bails out and doesnt let you know that security is close, your shot at tampa am is fucked.

hmmmm..... this sounds familiar...

street dreams bro

Umm try to find out when therss the least heat on the spot.

Figure out the buiness hours.

If anyone or you sees a cop immediately yell COPS and get the fuck up out of there.

Try taking out your cam and zipping up your case when you just start to film.

Leave your case/bag in front of escape route.

Plan an escape route.

park car in opposite dirrection of skate spot.

UNDER NO CURCUMSTANCE RUN TO YOUR CAR WHEN COPS COME.

:lol:

AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD INFORM THE PERSON WITH THEIR HEAD PHONES IN THAT THERES A COP. :D

AND DO NOT LEAVE THE FILMER BEHIND :lol:

• Don't hop fences in front of people
  • Don't freak out e.g. screaming, throwing your board, etc.
  • Be respectful of where you are skating. If it's a school for example, put trash cans and benches back where you found them because someone is going to notice it and get sick of cleaning up after you.
  • Don't do anything that may draw unnecessary attention to yourself is my biggest bit of advice.

If your at a school just bring a football or basketball,have a guy keep look out and if your homie sees security hide your boards and politely ask him if he'd like to join your pick up game hahaha

This has worked for me a few times haha.

is there something i don't know about skating on a college campus? it sounds like you guys have suffered severe consequences

is there something i don't know about skating on a college campus? it sounds like you guys have suffered severe consequences

fuck skating college campus

story and or reasons why i should feel the same way?

They're super strict and tend to take information instead of just kicking you out. Most of it is scare tactics but it basically means you can't skate the campus anymore or they'll fine you (or the security guard that caught you the first time could just be an asshole and fine you the first time he catches you).