SkatePerception
DaileyGl1Films

Offical Sony Vx1000 Thread

is the full name sony dcr-vx1000 or sony dcr vx1000e?

dcr vx1000e is the european version ( PAL format )

I've used all three and the frezzi is the best hands down. Way brighter than a bescor and the light is more of a natural white. Lurk ebay for one, I got mine for $25.

Which frezzi light is this?

how often do you guys see vx1mk1 listings on ebay? i've been searching for less than a week but im getting impatient without a camera setup haha

how often do you guys see vx1mk1 listings on ebay? i've been searching for less than a week but im getting impatient without a camera setup haha

Why don't you buy one off here?

Why don't you buy one off here?

dunno, i just find ebay to be more straight forward and less sketchy place to buy stuff, but im pretty new to internet shopping so thats probably why i find it easier

Does anyone know if you can shoot a time-lapse with a vx and how?

If you look through the vx's menu, there is something called interval recording, just set the framerate. out it on a tripod and record. Make sure you have enough battery life and patience though.

If you look through the vx's menu, there is something called interval recording, just set the framerate. out it on a tripod and record. Make sure you have enough battery life and patience though.

alright thanks

Anyone had fuzzy/white noise-y.. audio before? I don't know if its a one off but a tape I just captured had quite fuzzy audio. Some places were a lot worse than others. Is this a sign that the ribbon cable is on the way out? or something isolated/potentially more serious.

so since i just got my vx, once i get it back from VE what do you recommend i get (besides a fisheye haha)

get a clean capture cam and a load of sony premiums.

so since i just got my vx, once i get it back from VE what do you recommend i get (besides a fisheye haha)

get a nice paint job like beagle

ive got a mk1 fisheye with a vx2k bayo ring, where can i et a bayo for a vx1k? noob question :goldenwub:

What's the best fisheye for my VX?????

I need one s00per bad.

I was thinking a baby death w/ step up rings?

lololol

anyone have any info on mk1's being 830 new? did they change the glass or something?

I bougth mine for 724 couple weeks ago on amazon, 2 days after i ordered I saw it was 649$ for the mk1

pretty gay