SkatePerception
jkoroscil

Website Design Netjiot

Dang, I wish I could use Sp as a resource for this wordpress stuff. I love that I have my one stop shop for photo and video help, but web help is hard to come by

does anyone know the type of slideshow or at least a step in the right direction for this/many squarespace websites? is it javascript or...?

https://mattkloskowski.squarespace.com

i like how simple it is, how the left and right are just your mouse changing and that you can use your keyboard. mine doesn't have to be responsive, it will stay at 800px wide. or, if anyone has an absolutely simple gallery that could be implemented into my site.

Thanks!

new to anything website design just was thinking about making a site in the distant future and wanted to know how much does it cost to get a .com domain name or can i get it for free?

new to anything website design just was thinking about making a site in the distant future and wanted to know how much does it cost to get a .com domain name or can i get it for free?

Anywhere from $5 to $5,000 depending on where you buy it from and what the domain is. You can probably bargain for $10 to $15.

Anywhere from $5 to $5,000 depending on where you buy it from and what the domain is. You can probably bargain for $10 to $15.

Thank's Dude

Thank's Dude

That's for a year. You have to renew domains. The domain is the cheapest part about a website, too.

Oh ok because after college i was thinking i might want to start a small time company or something.

Also you said the domain name can range from 5-5000 dollars or more, what dictates the price of a domain name?

does anyone know the type of slideshow or at least a step in the right direction for this/many squarespace websites? is it javascript or...?

https://mattkloskowski.squarespace.com

i like how simple it is, how the left and right are just your mouse changing and that you can use your keyboard. mine doesn't have to be responsive, it will stay at 800px wide. or, if anyone has an absolutely simple gallery that could be implemented into my site.

Thanks!

I implemented a js plugin that sounds similar to this (I can't view it on mobile). check out my site and if that's what you're looking for I can message you all the details about what I used.