SkatePerception
ogmike

Motorcycle Thread 3.0

looks like 2.0 got lost in a purge of bullshit by accident but ima bring it back 3.0

start it with this small edit i made of footage my friend shot of me riding

• Like 5

i usually always do but it was nice out and you not legally required to wear one in Florida under certain stipulations

i have a biltwell orange megaflake

Biltwell%20sunburst%20orange%20megaflake.jpg

3.0 needs some work, unfortunately I have little to add motorcycle-wise. I've been doing a ton of commuting but haven't gotten outside city limits in a couple of weeks. Weekdays are for working and the weekend has been for other things lately, mostly having to do with bacon and beer.

5614740386_35f2692fe2_m.jpg

5614161529_d1d8eec376_m.jpg

But there's a decent amount of members on here with bikes and you are not posting jack shit about riding them. I know we've been kinda laying low ever since the ATF deleted MC Thread 2.0, but come on...sos, bananatee, too cool vintage fuck jake quain, other guys.

Also, has anyone adjusted chain tension on a side stand? I don't have a jack or center stand at my new place...I should probably just hold off until I can get to a jack, yea? Seems like it's not the best idea.

And to close, craigslist find of the week:

http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/2317696287.html

3md3p83ld5Q65P05S4b4a7b251eda3df514b7.jpg

Just wondering how you guys got into riding.

I've been entertaining the idea of getting a bike for a while now, but I've never had the chance to ride one to see if I'm into it. I don't really know any one who has a bike that I could try out.

Although I have ridden dirt bikes and four-wheelers and enjoyed that.

Any ideas?

Just wondering how you guys got into riding.

I've been entertaining the idea of getting a bike for a while now, but I've never had the chance to ride one to see if I'm into it. I don't really know any one who has a bike that I could try out.

Although I have ridden dirt bikes and four-wheelers and enjoyed that.

Any ideas?

I thought it just looked like a good time with cheap insurance and gas. I saved up all high school, bought an 03 Ninja 636 in university, took a training course and have been riding for 3 years now.

Bikes hold their value well as long as you take care of them. Buy it, ride it, if you don't like it, sell it.

_DSC3659-w.jpg

17changed.jpg

IMG_3175sm.jpg

noid-Dale1-587x390.jpg

frisco'd / early california choppers are such an inspiration. once i find a deal on an xs650 my build will start.

IMG_3175sm.jpg

frisco'd / early california choppers are such an inspiration. once i find a deal on an xs650 my build will start.

thats gotta be one of the sickest bikes i've ever seen.

edit: came across this earlier

http://vimeo.com/22143972

• Like 1

damn rickk thats gonnna suck how much are you selling it for?

stefan i put your photo on my apehanger blog

i rode out to din din with my mom last night, i need to get some oil and fresh primary fluid going soon

damn rickk thats gonnna suck how much are you selling it for?

stefan i put your photo on my apehanger blog

i rode out to din din with my mom last night, i need to get some oil and fresh primary fluid going soon

I'm asking $1100. Wanna buy it? haha

haha thats a ridiculous episode, and rickk get a new bike asap

5675818135_7f0a2e5359.jpg

Got a shield for riding highway/night...stoked on it, no whistle or extra noises and it stays on nice and firm

sick dude i been wanting to get a bubble shield for mine, but i need a lot of other shit first

my friend who works at orlando harley is about to get a promotion and get his own lift/workstation, since we both have 1200 sportsters sometimes he can get parts that are leftover or just sitting around if he tells the manager their for himself and hook it up, he's trying to get me a new primary cover and derby cover, which would fix my dripping problem

Bell shield was $20...do it.

Hookup sounds nice, hopefully it works out...how bad is your drip?